How It Is Made

Guest chad3646

Guest chad3646

has anyone watched the programme how it is made

the one about peanut butter

to make peanut butter you just put the peanuts in this big container

yes just peanuts there is no other additives few procedures and the butter is ready

what iam trying to say if there was away to get this on to the feeding

we would save a fortune no funny remarks like spread it on

PURE PEANUTS

Guest chad3646

I love the stuff, lovely on toast, I sometimes put it out for the wild birds they love it as well, must try puting some in a small dish in the loft see what happens, you get different types some thick and some nice and spreadable,

worth a try fifer

Would stick to birds feathers at best crush yer peanuts but peanut butter save it fer ya toast ;)

every and there granny know,s that i was looking for suggestions

Guest chad3646

WHAT ABOUT PEANUT OIL ANY ONE TRIED IT DONT KNOW ABOUT THE PRICE BUT THE THOUGHT CROSSED MY MIND

that,s what i was getting at walter obviously you would put it through there mix

iwas wondering how to break it down as i say it is 100 percent peanuts no additives

Guest chad3646

CHAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER NOT OIL

i was talking about peanut butter

how to break it down so it is some thing like the oil

WHAT ABOUT PEANUT OIL ANY ONE TRIED IT DONT KNOW ABOUT THE PRICE BUT THE THOUGHT CROSSED MY MIND

Been using peanut oil on the feeding for a couple of years now Wattie but usually later in the old bird season

ALAN WHAT DOES IT COST AND HOW LONG DOES IT LAST YOU

only costs 2 or 3 pounds for a 250ml bottle Wattie the last time i got it was from Tesco but just checked online and cannae see it in there noo but just checked online and it is easily available from plenty places mate :emoticon-0167-beer:

I have 3 or 4 different oils in the loft just now including peanut oil organic rapeseed oil ground nut oil also the carrs oils tae give them all every now and again just enough to moisten the grub mate

only costs 2 or 3 pounds for a 250ml bottle Wattie the last time i got it was from Tesco but just checked online and cannae see it in there noo but just checked online and it is easily available from plenty places mate :emoticon-0167-beer:

I have 3 or 4 different oils in the loft just now including peanut oil organic rapeseed oil ground nut oil also the carrs oils tae give them all every now and again just enough to moisten the grub mate

CHEERS M8