Miscellaneous Free Stuff

Hi everyone I am cutting back and making some room, I have a few things to give away, nest boxes, nest box fronts, perches, feeders, water bottles etc too many to list, ideally i would prefer new starts to give them helping hand but I don't want feather merchants that want to sell on

Any donation to Pigeon Fanciers Lung would be appreciated "British Pigeon Fanciers Medical Research Team (BPFMR"

Do to me being too busy in the shop I have missed a few PM's from members looking for white birds, yes I still have some if you want them, I will try and log on most days to keep in touch

Great gesture Duncan,will help someone mate,nice to see you on site.

Lindsay

If I new you looked like that I would have logged on more :-)

Guest chad3646

Hi everyone I am cutting back and making some room, I have a few things to give away, nest boxes, nest box fronts, perches, feeders, water bottles etc too many to list, ideally i would prefer new starts to give them helping hand but I don't want feather merchants that want to sell on

Any donation to Pigeon Fanciers Lung would be appreciated "British Pigeon Fanciers Medical Research Team (BPFMR"

i hope they go to a young fancier not as you say afeather merchant to sell on

there is plenty of them about no doubt you will hear from them

• 2 months later...
Guest TAMMY_1

These nest fronts are still up for grabs in anyone wants them

send them down and once I have them mate I will send you a cheque up for them :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

send them down and once I have them mate I will send you a cheque up for them :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Only problem with your cheques is the high content of latex which makes them really hard to write on with your webbed fingers and the tendency for them to bounce for Britain, that's even if you manage to steal a stamp off Liz and get your fat *expletive removed* down the hill to the post office PAL

Guest TAMMY_1

Only problem with your cheques is the high content of latex which makes them really hard to write on with your webbed fingers and the tendency for them to bounce for Britain, that's even if you manage to steal a stamp off Liz and get your fat *expletive removed* down the hill to the post office PAL

so I take that is a no then Pal