Well What Does One Think.

Roland

I have never heard of it but it looks like its for canker and E. Coli, my advice for what its worth would be to stay clear of it because E coli has so many different strains (serotypes) which need to be looked at properly to find which antibiotic it is sensitive to . E. Coli is a secondary infection which means there must be something else wrong with the bird to let the E coli get in there and do its thing.

I have never heard of it but it looks like its for canker and E. Coli, my advice for what its worth would be to stay clear of it because E coli has so many different strains (serotypes) which need to be looked at properly to find which antibiotic it is sensitive to . E. Coli is a secondary infection which means there must be something else wrong with the bird to let the E coli get in there and do its thing.

spot on mr Jim , some dont even give you the chance to find a cure

and as you say 1000s diffo strains . :emoticon-0167-beer:

Everybody will do there own thing Steven but does that mean you only treat your birds twice a year only if they need it

After testing. :animatedpigeons:

That's correct bill apart from the yearly vaccination. Blind treating is just a waste of money in my opinion. At the end of the day its down each individual fancier how they want to treat their does. :animatedpigeons:

That's correct bill apart from the yearly vaccination. Blind treating is just a waste of money in my opinion. At the end of the day its down each individual fancier how they want to treat their does. :animatedpigeons:

Steven for me vaccination is a must not a treatment but must be done correctly which is not happening IMO.and if I only treat my pigeons every six months or so I would be in big trouble jmo.

Steven for me vaccination is a must not a treatment but must be done correctly which is not happening IMO.and if I only treat my pigeons every six months or so I would be in big trouble jmo.

Hi Billy99 can i ask why :emoticon-0138-thinking: u think u would be in big trouble if u only treated every 6 months, wat are u treating for, cheers

Hi Billy99 can i ask why :emoticon-0138-thinking: u think u would be in big trouble if u only treated every 6 months, wat are u treating for, cheers

My pigeons have had nothing from September last year but have not been in contact with any other birds and only started getting out last Monday and they are now burning the sky my point in telling you this is who many times have you heard doo men saying ma pigeons would win a show they look great.then racing starts and they can't under stand after two or three weeks results and birds are going down.when birds start to mix you need a health programme

:animatedpigeons:

My pigeons have had nothing from September last year but have not been in contact with any other birds and only started getting out last Monday and they are now burning the sky my point in telling you this is who many times have you heard doo men saying ma pigeons would win a show they look great.then racing starts and they can't under stand after two or three weeks results and birds are going down.when birds start to mix you need a health programme

:animatedpigeons:

Bill when you say a health programme what are you exactly treating the doos for? Or is it the case I think they might have picked up something so I better empty the medicine cabinet and give them it just in case. For all you know you could be causing more harm than good. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Bill when you say a health programme what are you exactly treating the doos for? Or is it the case I think they might have picked up something so I better empty the medicine cabinet and give them it just in case. For all you know you could be causing more harm than good. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Steven programme starts on return from first race and works on a three week rota and you know what I'm treating for .and might is a thing of the past and empty medicine cabinet never. :animatedpigeons:

Steven programme starts on return from first race and works on a three week rota and you know what I'm treating for .and might is a thing of the past and empty medicine cabinet never. :animatedpigeons:

Bill I could have a guess at what you are treating them for. But to say I know :animatedpigeons::emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking: