Ambitions - Expectations - Fancies For 2013

Tony C

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Track mind! Everything focused on the two inland SNFC nationals and if our team of 8 come through that hopefully one or two over the water for our first time in 20 years.

Would like to do well in the SNFC Yb national again but trying something completely new with yb's this year so could fall flat on our

faces but if that happens will revert to tried and tested means.

Hoping for a good breeding season, eggs due in about 5 days.

All the best to everyone for this season.

Andy

All the best mate

Hope my plans work out but they could go up in smoke at any time

Its very rare that things turn out as planned Geordie. As the season goes on plans start to become unraveled. The experience you gain by trying to get things back on track is the making of a pigeon fancier................. the longer you race pigeons the more you can look back on past problems/solutions and hopefully adjust accordingly.

If this game was easy lots of us would have chucked it in by now

all the best.

Guest Gareth Rankin

trying for a silver award this year with my 2 year old hen in the SNFC if i can keep her till then and any other decent result that comes along :emoticon-0138-thinking:

All the best with your hen.

CLUB - Highest prize winner

FED - to finish in the first 1% of the result as many times as I can - Aim to be the best old bird flier.

COMBINE/AMALS - Win em

AVERAGES - I have no intrest in.

i am out to win every race i compete in club fed and national ill be trying and if i can keep them healthy so will my birds but i dont go on a downer if i dont win there are plenty good doo men out there trying to do the same i dont go this i am a 500 mile man crap with a loft full of birds and send 3 or 4 to the national whats the rest of the team doing yearlings will race from 60 to 500 mile no problem ill use mine to 400 miles then my old birds will come into play and my yearlings will have had great experience for next year thats been the plan the last five years or so but i am not winning over the water as offten as id like apart from ypres but have taken stepps to sort that but will take 2 or 3 years but thats ok im not going any where lol

Why are you not interested in averages?

a lot down south wok highest prize winner on points and not time and distance so as some i know fly well but dont send to last 2 races on channell so are automatically out of averages but still highest prize winner .

I See a post of mine got removed, but its ok for some 1 else to take a pop at me and that stays, we will see about that :P

I removed 5 posts from this thread Billy, they were off topic and developing into a slagging match, NEITHER of which are acceptable at any time on this site.

We like to think we can conduct ourselves in a fit and proper manner on PB, we also know that this is not ALWAYS the case but less is best in either scenario.

Posts are not removed lightly and members have a right to post frustrations and or a different point of view from other members as often happens but the posts i removed, including your own, were nothing to do with the thread topic which is Members hopes/expectations for the coming season. Hope this clarifies things for you. atb John.

We got made redundant last year and both have new jobs working 12 hour shifts, so this has forced us to give up the widowhood system, but this will be the best thing for distance flying, so for this year we are natural and going to be concentrating on the National races and hope to send to all the nationals bar the 1st inland, and hope for an early arrival and good returns, winning Section F in the gold cup would be our main goal and anything else is a bonus.

Good luck for the coming year to all PB fanciers.

Morris Bros.

I removed 5 posts from this thread Billy, they were off topic and developing into a slagging match, NEITHER of which are acceptable at any time on this site.

We like to think we can conduct ourselves in a fit and proper manner on PB, we also know that this is not ALWAYS the case but less is best in either scenario.

Posts are not removed lightly and members have a right to post frustrations and or a different point of view from other members as often happens but the posts i removed, including your own, were nothing to do with the thread topic which is Members hopes/expectations for the coming season. Hope this clarifies things for you. atb John.

apolagies on this bop and me are no a great discussion subject way myself :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Aim last year was to to end the season with more pigeons that had flown the channel than the previous season,its much the same this time round.

Hope to send a strong team to Alencon.Picked out the best dozen or so birds in the loft,will see what hand we've been dealt nearer the time.

Need to box a bit more clever this season.Had to do A LOT of improvising last year and sent many of the birds to races I wouldn't have wanted as my first choice.Some measures in place this season to avoid these mishaps :emoticon-0136-giggle:

We got made redundant last year and both have new jobs working 12 hour shifts, so this has forced us to give up the widowhood system, but this will be the best thing for distance flying, so for this year we are natural and going to be concentrating on the National races and hope to send to all the nationals bar the 1st inland, and hope for an early arrival and good returns, winning Section F in the gold cup would be our main goal and anything else is a bonus.

Good luck for the coming year to all PB fanciers.

Morris Bros.

very best of luck pal. :animatedpigeons:

Well am no really bothered if i win or not yes it is good if ye win but will it bother me if i dont?? Not a jot! i will enjoy seeing my pigeons coming home just as i always do and if i can get another doo on the result fae the SNFC gold cup or SNRPC gold medal race i will be well pleased again :emoticon-0157-sun:

Their dont appear to be many honest answers to the question asked so let me be the first to give an honest reply.. I shall endeavour to stick it up you's in every race I compete in as I intend to win them all Nationals included and if you lot cannot admit to wanting to do the same as me then you are in the wrong game. JMO. LOL.

Of coarse we all want to win every race we enter but some of us know our limits and hopes in my case I'd be happy with my honest answer but we will see how things go. Atb