Ets Set Up.

greenlands

Thats exactly what people are telling me, bobs dont need to be down for bird to be clocked as long as pad is in confines of loft.

???????????

thats totaly wrong mick the only ones that get away with that are the stall trap boys be cause when bird goes through it cant get back out suppose to be thats why its a grey area in the rule if you could not catch the bird while its on the pad its not legal and you cant do that if bobs are up i know what the shu rule is because it was me who sugested it to shu presedent to stop unfair use and to make it fair for all not trapped not legal covers every aspect if anyone has it any other way report it to your club and union they are cheating you force them to take action hope this clears it up for everyone

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats totaly wrong mick the only ones that get away with that are the stall trap boys be cause when bird goes through it cant get back out suppose to be thats why its a grey area in the rule if you could not catch the bird while its on the pad its not legal and you cant do that if bobs are up i know what the shu rule is because it was me who sugested it to shu presedent to stop unfair use and to make it fair for all not trapped not legal covers every aspect if anyone has it any other way report it to your club and union they are cheating you force them to take action hope this clears it up for everyone

Cant recall this ammendment ever being on agenda for any SHU agm and just because someone "suggests" something, doesnt follow that it gets made a rule.

Cant recall this ammendment ever being on agenda for any SHU agm and just because someone "suggests" something, doesnt follow that it gets made a rule.

trapped was on sheets sent out to all clubs when ets first came out benny martin was presdent of shu at time but even rule 9 on here says bird must enter loft before timing if its walking on to a pad and timed in it has not enterd the loft because it can fly away if it wants and still be timed in anyway mines is on floor of sputnic and no one has any beef with that i am keeping me right and fair to others the system its self is advantage enough without trying to get more in my opinion

trapped was on sheets sent out to all clubs when ets first came out benny martin was presdent of shu at time but even rule 9 on here says bird must enter loft before timing if its walking on to a pad and timed in it has not enterd the loft because it can fly away if it wants and still be timed in anyway mines is on floor of sputnic and no one has any beef with that i am keeping me right and fair to others the system its self is advantage enough without trying to get more in my opinion

If yer pad is in the loft then surely it follows that the bird is IN the loft when it hits the pad??

Rule9 says nowt about being confined?

yer pads in the loft if its screwed onto the roof to m8

Anybody doin that is just a pure wanker and the club sec should check pads before racing and any queries should be addressed then ie sealed in!!

I wasnt bothered about ets but the club got a grant and went for it and to be honest I dont think I would enjoy going back to a clock!! As for fairness, ye still have to get the birds to the front cos yer clock doesnt make them fly faster or slower only you??

yer pads in the loft if its screwed onto the roof to m8

I dont think there would be any advantage screwing a pad to the loft roof, as it would take a hell of a lot of work to train a pigeon to walk over the exact bit the pad was under and even if it could be done I would doubt that the ring would register through the wood and a layer of felt.