S,N,F.C Payment For Races

blaz

all of us that race in the s.n.f.c don,t have cheque books. speaking for myself i need to 1 work out birds going any pools ect then go to bank pay the sum i get to in to bank via giro slip s.n.f.c. send out or 2 work out birds going and any pools then get mate to wright a cheque. would be a lot easier if their was one of the wee electric gizmos that most small shops now have at marking stations.just pop in your bank card type amount and pay. surly that would make it a lot easier for fanciers like myself. also payment straight in to s.n.f.c.bank. don,t think the wee electronic card payment things are that expensive.just a thought for an easier way to pay

why not use a postal order, they are the same as a cheq

if you get a P/O for say £50 it is about £55 to get it.the other thing is at the last min you might want to put a bit more or less on the pools

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: grow a pair :emoticon-0136-giggle: .i think it would be best for you Blaz under the circumstances .

i have a good working pair my missus knows me very well and would ask for a cheque when i am most vulnerable. easy to work that one out

all of us that race in the s.n.f.c don,t have cheque books. speaking for myself i need to 1 work out birds going any pools ect then go to bank pay the sum i get to in to bank via giro slip s.n.f.c. send out or 2 work out birds going and any pools then get mate to wright a cheque. would be a lot easier if their was one of the wee electric gizmos that most small shops now have at marking stations.just pop in your bank card type amount and pay. surly that would make it a lot easier for fanciers like myself. also payment straight in to s.n.f.c.bank. don,t think the wee electronic card payment things are that expensive.just a thought for an easier way to pay

im same as you blas and said same thing on here last week but got a deefy would be a big help