East Coast Race Programme 2013

great looking race program plenty races there, we in Scotland the lanarkshire

would have nose bleeds if we had to commit to that, what our problem is there are far two many in our fed, driving our fed towards nat involvement, which is affecting how we govern our race program, hopefully this will change next season as i will do my best to get it put in a direction for the betterment of the lanarkshire, with us having smaller trucks now we can still go with smaller convoys of birds and that should help, i feel we are getting used to fatten up the nationals bank book at the expense of our own fed we will be in a position or hope to be at £66- £110 a basket

we can go anywhere at the distance,

Hopefully all Channel race ( Lillers Wont be included ) will be with the East Coast Continental Classic Combine if gets approved been 3 feds East Coast , Hull South Road and Lincs South road fed good birdage and a better challenge ;)

South west of Cambridge , I wouldn't personally even look for the site its a hard standing with two rows of trees either side and been told by a conveyor that it's not really a suitable site . So have my reservations about it .

http://www.rpra.org/racing-handbook/uk-liberation-sites-map/

Reed

Updated Aug 2, 2012

Code: 4092

County: Hertfordshire

Postcode: SG8 8AZ