Looks Like There Are 2 Races For The Lansrkshire Fed

Guest bigda

looks like the lanarkshire is going to maidstone 22/6/13 and ypres on the 28/6/13 also that day is the gold cup from Alencon, I feel the race dates are not correct and i am sure they will be altered to suit a come back race for the lanarkshire

Danny, it was voted in that we would travel with the SNFC for the 2 longest races, that in its self tells ye we're no at Ypres in June, it'll be the first week in July (6th), to quote ye AS IS the norm for our longest race date.

We will also be at Maidstone with them, the date of which you have correct.

looks like the lanarkshire is going to maidstone 22/6/13 and ypres on the 28/6/13 also that day is the gold cup from Alencon, I feel the race dates are not correct and i am sure they will be altered to suit a come back race for the lanarkshire

Danny, maybe if you attended an occasional meeting you would get your facts right, the Ypres race is not until July .

Danny, maybe if you attended an occasional meeting you would get your facts right, the Ypres race is not until July .

only taking the dates as that where quoted and had already explained

Danny, it was voted in that we would travel with the SNFC for the 2 longest races, that in its self tells ye we're no at Ypres in June, it'll be the first week in July (6th), to quote ye AS IS the norm for our longest race date.

We will also be at Maidstone with them, the date of which you have correct.

john a thought at the lanarkshire meeting it was passed that we go to the 3 nat races i.e. 2 inland races plus ypres

only taking the dates as that where quoted and had already explained

Danny, you don't know what your talking about, Ypres was always going to be on July 6th and was never quoted by anyone as being on the same day as the gold cup which is June 28th

Danny, you don't know what your talking about, Ypres was always going to be on July 6th and was never quoted by anyone as being on the same day as the gold cup which is June 28th

as you can see it was the Nat committee that don't no the dates i am only here for the pilgrims

ask john quinn he posted it up bigda as is

Awright Vinny, the program is Newbury 8/6/13, Maidstone 22/6/13, Alencon 28.6.13 Ypres PLUS the longest rce (probably Tours 6/7/13 Clermont 19/7/13 and Leicester YBN 14/9/13.

Don't know who took the committee positions that got filled but another 7 or 8 are needed.

President of Lanarkshire Racing Pigeon Federation.

john a thought at the lanarkshire meeting it was passed that we go to the 3 nat races i.e. 2 inland races plus ypres

As a matter of Fact John, you are Correct, forgot about the decision to go with them on the 8th (Newbury) In ma defence we did talk a lot about going back to Leicester that week lol

as you can see it was the Nat committee that don't no the dates i am only here for the pilgrims

Awright Vinny, the program is Newbury 8/6/13, Maidstone 22/6/13, Alencon 28.6.13 Ypres PLUS the longest rce (probably Tours 6/7/13 Clermont 19/7/13 and Leicester YBN 14/9/13.

Don't know who took the committee positions that got filled but another 7 or 8 are needed.

Danny johns post is correct , your reading it aw wrong the dates are coloured :animatedpigeons:

wtf colour is that hard enough to see the writing

Newbury 8/6/13, Maidstone 22/6/13, Alencon 28.6.13 Ypres PLUS the longest race (probably Tours 6/7/13 Clermont 19/7/13

Newbury 8/6/13, Maidstone 22/6/13, Alencon 28.6.13 Ypres PLUS the longest race (probably Tours 6/7/13 Clermont 19/7/13

very good rab, even fooled you eh, so what is the maidstone race all about, flying for f all by the looks of it as the tours race only about 400 doos go to that

very good rab, even fooled you eh, so what is the maidstone race all about, flying for f all by the looks of it as the tours race only about 400 doos go to that

maidstones a national will be plenty doos at it , plus its 400 of the best that go :animatedpigeons:

Danny, got your PM and John Quinn,s post is correct, with regards your own post it looks as if you can't read your own writing as your own clearly reads : Ypres PLUS the longest race probably Tours 6/7/13, again I say nobody except yourself has mentioned Ypres on June 28th so you've got it wrong again