4055 Leatherhead 4116 Tilbury

andyyy

anyone fly either of the above race points? If so what are they like? We currently fly Maidstone, but we are wanting to move to bring race points more on line, We've come up with these two but just wondering if anyone flies them, thanks in advance, Andy

Tilbury next to main road Terry will know about this un , and Leatherhead next to railway line in upper leisure centre car park neither should be race points imo

Cheers for your reply mate, you got any idea about Wanstead flats 4123? atb, Andy

Wanstead Flats not one of my Favourites UNC use this un , Billericlay much better imo ;)

Wanstead Flats not one of my Favourites UNC use this un , Billericlay much better imo ;)

Billericlay is fine for me, But i don't think other people will go for it as it's not as far! Can't see why they've gota mess about every year with race program. Cheers for the reply, I'll have a word with our sec in morning :)

Be careful if your fed are thinking of using Wanstead Flats, it falls within the London Emission zone http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/lez/17700.aspx

Thanks for that mate, I'll go and have a word with our sec in morning, Knowing them they'd rush into something and the regret it at a later date, Atb Andy

Billericlay is fine for me, But i don't think other people will go for it as it's not as far! Can't see why they've gota mess about every year with race program. Cheers for the reply, I'll have a word with our sec in morning :)

Billeracy is only about 7 mls from Tilbury::emoticon-0138-thinking: And Billeracy is a great lib point.:emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

We race maidstone at the min, And its fine we have good races but it's come about that it's to far over to the rest of our race points we wanted to move further over to the other side to make it more on line with the rest. I suppose it's down to the meeting on monday, I did mention Billercay so he's going to propose it, Weather or not it'll get pass i don't know, Again thanks ! :)