Lanarkshire Fed

Now need numbers for the Presentation night on 8th Feb to give the Club an idea of how many are attending.

If you intend going now is the time more than ever before to support YOUR Fed and order your tickets. Either from me or Jim Cameron who's number is 01698 323008. You won't be disappointed!!

what you not booked bigda cos hes a first class comedian come clown

Humorous as your reply is Derek, i'd like the thread kept for comments on the Social night. So tomorrow am gonna delete all OFF TOPIC posts. Cheers John.

Ps. Why no come doon for it and bring a couple of mates??

Guest Gareth Rankin

A wee update for the Lanarkshire members !

Well just in the door from delivering 2 trucks to Geraldys premises in Schmelz, Germany, everything is on scheduled for the trucks and trailers to be collected on or before the 1st April just in time for the 2013 season. Would like to thank Jim Cullen for standing in at the last minute to drive one of the trucks over, this after George McKeown had to pull out due to family health priority's concerning his granddaughter. Wish Georges Granddaughter a full recovery in her battle over the coming months

Trip took us through England, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg then Germany, then flew back via Dublin to Edinburgh.

PS

I'm not going anywhere will Cullen again, hes a bad influence on me....lol