Corn

geordie1234

i think all pigeon feed is a load of bull doo men are falling in to the fashion pitt of if its got a name it must be better like nike or aadidas trainers can cost 200 quid you can get a pair in liddles for 12 quid that are every bit as good the ones with a name wont make you run any faster same with the feeding if you dont have good pigeons does not matter what you feed them your being conned bye big name feed merchants up to 350 miles a good pigeon will win on any good clean corn ive good wins feeding 50 per barley another year had greatresults with 50 per wheat and again with 50 percent chicken pellets the other 50 made up of the cheepest mix ican find we are all guilty of it if it cost more it must be better wrong good pigeons well trained clean dry corn add to it for the distance if you feel the need doo men are far to gulable to the sales pitch of feed merchants at the end of the day its still only corn and as for the so called champions that say they feed this or that for a back hander if hovis give me a wee backhander ill say i fed them bread all year

i think all pigeon feed is a load of bull doo men are falling in to the fashion pitt of if its got a name it must be better like nike or aadidas trainers can cost 200 quid you can get a pair in liddles for 12 quid that are every bit as good the ones with a name wont make you run any faster same with the feeding if you dont have good pigeons does not matter what you feed them your being conned bye big name feed merchants up to 350 miles a good pigeon will win on any good clean corn ive good wins feeding 50 per barley another year had greatresults with 50 per wheat and again with 50 percent chicken pellets the other 50 made up of the cheepest mix ican find we are all guilty of it if it cost more it must be better wrong good pigeons well trained clean dry corn add to it for the distance if you feel the need doo men are far to gulable to the sales pitch of feed merchants at the end of the day its still only corn and as for the so called champions that say they feed this or that for a back hander if hovis give me a wee backhander ill say i fed them bread all year

So much truth in that mate!!

Guest H@wkBait

Polishing seed is a multi million pound industry and its only the fancier has made it this way by filling the pockets of the fancy seed merchants take money out there pockets n watch em drop the price with polished seeds do yas all sit n watch yer birds eating n if any falls on ground do yas polish it again before the bird eats it lol i dont see any harm in dust of the seed on the seed

Polishing seed is a multi million pound industry and its only the fancier has made it this way by filling the pockets of the fancy seed merchants take money out there pockets n watch em drop the price with polished seeds do yas all sit n watch yer birds eating n if any falls on ground do yas polish it again before the bird eats it lol i dont see any harm in dust of the seed on the seed

Spot on its all about how much you give them :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Just next past the livingston cut off mate its a wee jont but they have everything you would need and more . I normally go once a month next time im going ill let you know ill pick up what ye want or ye can come along see what they have mate

Versa laga best all round 11quid pro allround 10.50 all yer barley bos pellets grits minerals and they have straights aswell