Bit Of A Shock Last Night

ghostrider

let my greyhound ex track dog last thing before zzzzzzzzz

in this weather( cold )she is usually out and in as soon as.

10 minutes had passed by she was still in the garden...STRANGE!!!!

i went outside and she was to my astonishment :o

shaking the hell out of this BIG pied rat.

thats the first rat ive ever seen around here,as i have traps always set.

never seen a rat with lots of white in its coat,

wonder if it was someones pet that had got out.to late now tho''

well chuffed with my dog,as she is a big female,wonder how she got down to snaffle it.

atb

Guest bluemorning

let my greyhound ex track dog last thing before zzzzzzzzz

in this weather( cold )she is usually out and in as soon as.

10 minutes had passed by she was still in the garden...STRANGE!!!!

i went outside and she was to my astonishment :o

shaking the hell out of this BIG pied rat.

thats the first rat ive ever seen around here,as i have traps always set.

never seen a rat with lots of white in its coat,

wonder if it was someones pet that had got out.to late now tho''

well chuffed with my dog,as she is a big female,wonder how she got down to snaffle it.

atb

any dead rat is a result for me mate phobia is the correct word im looking for

When I was a kid we had rats in and around the buildings. My Father would collect up the dogs and send me into the building with a stick to chase the rats out to the dogs. On one occasion I stirred an and old bath with feathers in it from when we have killed chicken a couple of weeks before. A couple of rats ran up the stick onto my shoulder and jumped off again. I was absolutely traumatised, shaking all over and it took quite a time before I could calm down. After that I have been very upset by rats. I will kill them and trap them but I definately have a phobia. They just give me the creeps big style.

When I was a kid we had rats in and around the buildings. My Father would collect up the dogs and send me into the building with a stick to chase the rats out to the dogs. On one occasion I stirred an and old bath with feathers in it from when we have killed chicken a couple of weeks before. A couple of rats ran up the stick onto my shoulder and jumped off again. I was absolutely traumatised, shaking all over and it took quite a time before I could calm down. After that I have been very upset by rats. I will kill them and trap them but I definately have a phobia. They just give me the creeps big style.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

allan i worked with a guy from the gallowgate years ago he told me alarge rat was coming into his house through a hole in the wall it would not eat anything with poinson on it or go near a trap he said be happy if he could just stop it getting in the house i told him to brake a bottle and shove broken glas up its hole naw a couldnt do that he said who wid hold its legs open and thats no a joke lol

allan i worked with a guy from the gallowgate years ago he told me alarge rat was coming into his house through a hole in the wall it would not eat anything with poinson on it or go near a trap he said be happy if he could just stop it getting in the house i told him to brake a bottle and shove broken glas up its hole naw a couldnt do that he said who wid hold its legs open and thats no a joke lol

might be no joke but funny as hell :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

:emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl: