Cup Final

JohnQuinn

My pool team are playing in a cup final tomorrow night, and its against the Barcelona of our pool league in their own patch, however we done them 7-4 in a league game so ye never know we might be their Jinx team, here's hoping!!

good luck John,enjoyed ten years in the pool league myself but tuesday night 2am finishes!!!!!!! enough was enough.hope you guys win it though! :partick-thistle-Crest:

My pool team are playing in a cup final tomorrow night, and its against the Barcelona of our pool league in their own patch, however we done them 7-4 in a league game so ye never know we might be their Jinx team, here's hoping!!

you wouldn't want to make a messy of it then john

We lost 7/5 wich ye think on the face of it is no bad, but it was fae a 5/3 Up position!!! should have wrapped it up in the first 2 doubles games but blew it. Que Sera!!

Captain brought the stats with him tonight and i was pleased to see i've won 6/9 played, no bad after such a long break away from it. Every :emoticon-0156-rain: has a silver lining lol:emoticon-0157-sun:

We lost 7/5 wich ye think on the face of it is no bad, but it was fae a 5/3 Up position!!! should have wrapped it up in the first 2 doubles games but blew it. Que Sera!!

Captain brought the stats with him tonight and i was pleased to see i've won 6/9 played, no bad after such a long break away from it. Every :emoticon-0156-rain: has a silver lining lol:emoticon-0157-sun:

hard lines but good effort john gave them a fright

Aye we had them on the ropes Watty and let them off. As a team we acquitted ourselves well against a superb group of players that included 2 amateur WORLD champions, a Scottish Open winner and the guy who was runner up this year in the Scottish final. As well as guys who play in the big tounaments every other weekend of the year. All in all we are disappointed with the result but we should pat ourselves on the back for what was a great effort.