Lanarkshire Fed Presentation Night

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Walter, them jan aardens youve got looked the biz m8 when I was at Burnbank and now they are proving it. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

thanks derrek but should be doing better across the water they win from 60 miles out to ypres but strugle after that there very inbred so i got two cracking cocks at kerr stainthorpes sale to try wee cross of distance birds that are winning into the west one was 50th open reims the other 50th open arras a 2yr old and a3 yr old so will see if that works allso got a nice cock at jim cullens sale and have few of him crossed with mine so the gas is on so to speak

Well done Walter, them jan aardens youve got looked the biz m8 when I was at Burnbank and now they are proving it. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

thanks derrek but should be doing better across the water they win from 60 miles out to ypres but strugle after that there very inbred so i got two cracking cocks at kerr stainthorpes sale to try wee cross of distance birds that are winning into the west one was 50th open reims the other 50th open arras a 2yr old and a3 yr old so will see if that works allso got a nice cock at jim cullens sale and have few of him crossed with mine so the gas is on so to speak

IF THESE RESULTS ARE RIGHT IT WILL BE THE ONLY F THING THEY HAVE GOT RIGHT BIGEST LAFING STOCK IN THE DOO GAME ALL THE BEST TO THE WINERS AND ALL THOSE WHO COMPETED NO SURRENDER TO THE FED

The Roger Trophy for best Yb average in the West section was won by Martin Ftzpatrick.

The R, Telfer & Son trophy for the best Yb average in the East section was won by W. Smart & Son

AND!! The Special trophy for the best COMBINED AVERAGE in the EAST Section was won by your good self Tam

The Special trophy for the best Combined Average in the Centre Section was the marvellous G, W & P Macaloney

The Special trophy for best Combined Average in the West Section was won by the wonderful Jan Aarden family of pigeons belonging to Walter Boswell.

Ps. I can only put up the info when it has been verified, as such i seen no reason NOT to put the rest up when i got the printed sheets in.

The men who put the work into collating the info and identifying the winners ( And it wasn't me! ) deserve a HUGE round of applause for their hard work and don't deserve the derogatory remarks.

John what time is the fed meeting on Wednesday might take a run up?

There will be an EGM held on Wednesday 16th January at 7pm in the Beltane Bowling Clud premises.

Agenda will include election of Officials and A,O,B arising.

Secretaries will be notified and an Ad in the fancy press will follow.

:emoticon-0157-sun: :emoticon-0157-sun: :emoticon-0157-sun:

The Roger Trophy for best Yb average in the West section was won by Martin Ftzpatrick.

The R, Telfer & Son trophy for the best Yb average in the East section was won by W. Smart & Son

AND!! The Special trophy for the best COMBINED AVERAGE in the EAST Section was won by your good self Tam

Ps. I can only put up the info when it has been verified, as such i seen no reason NOT to put the rest up when i got the printed sheets in.

The men who put the work into collating the info and identifying the winners ( And it wasn't me! ) deserve a HUGE round of applause for their hard work and don't deserve the derogatory remarks.

walter give the guys credit for the work they have done they were left a load of work to deal with because the previous sec never done his job right no one got fed tickets at there presentation nights these folk are doing the best they can a big well done to them thats sorting the mess that was left bye previous sec

a big well done to martin fitzpatrick and roddie fleming if you have won the roger trophy for yb av west section martin was taken to hospital yesterday i think he has taken a bad stroke i hope he gets better you could not get a nicer person as a club member he is a pure gentleman get well martin

walter give the guys credit for the work they have done they were left a load of work to deal with because the previous sec never done his job right no one got fed tickets at there presentation nights these folk are doing the best they can a big well done to them thats sorting the mess that was left bye previous sec

jamie you obviously have not read my previous posts i neaver knock the workersm8 not my stile this is the only way i can talk ma pal john quinn because i dont have his phone no and am no to good on this dam thing or i would pm him i have nothing but praise for the guys thats been left to sort out the mess if you read my posts you will see that m8

a big well done to martin fitzpatrick and roddie fleming if you have won the roger trophy for yb av west section martin was taken to hospital yesterday i think he has taken a bad stroke i hope he gets better you could not get a nicer person as a club member he is a pure gentleman get well martin

sorry to hear about martin hope he is ok he is a nice guy

walter go to a message john has put up mate your see a wee box thing under the person you want to pm mate saying chipping click the we box underneath that put the arrow on it it should say pm this member then you will have a bit that says subject put something in it like phone number or conversation then the bit under it write what you want to say or ask hope this helps mate

walter go to a message john has put up mate your see a wee box thing under the person you want to pm mate saying chipping click the we box underneath that put the arrow on it it should say pm this member then you will have a bit that says subject put something in it like phone number or conversation then the bit under it write what you want to say or ask hope this helps mate

thanks ill try again him and i were taking during the week and he told me i won west combined ave then put all the other winners up except me thats what iwas hinting at jamie thought he was taking pee johns a good guy think he just forgot me but to me its not off untill its in blk andwhite know what i mean jamie

The Special trophy for the best Combined Average in the Centre Section was the marvellous G, W & P Macaloney

The Special trophy for best Combined Average in the West Section was won by the wonderful Jan Aarden family of pigeons belonging to Walter Boswell.

Updated with the the winners of the Centre and West section combined averages.

thank you john and well done to all the guys that won trophys and the guys that were left to sort them out many fed trophys are not even colected at presention which is shame as they are so hard to win some of us would be over the moon to get one so get your tickets for the presention lads and support our federation collect your trophy and bring a pal

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gareth Rankin

Tickets are now available for our presentation evening on Friday 8th Feb in the Holdsworth Bowling Club premises. Dinner is for 7pm and the inimitable Sandy Strang will be the entertainment.

Contact

Jim Cameron 01698 323008

John Quinn 07752220135

Gareth Rankin 07834230032

Will be a great night for all Lanarkshire and non Lanarkshire members to attend, so please don't hesitate to contact any of the numbers above.