Once Again The Lanarkshire

Guest bigda

once again the lanarkshire has made proposals to fly with the national

this will be arranged, if we hold onto the old transporter,

but i would like the national to buy it, if we have new transporters as there would only be 192 baskets per 2 trucks. and that would not be enough baskets but we have arranged for a race on one of those days the national will be found wanting

Good thinking Danny but canny see it happening the Fed Transporters need Scrapped.

this would be in the nationals best interest, to buy it and to get this trailer a mot

it would be better that than nothing, and with about £5,000 spent on it it could look like new

to get one like this now would set you back £18,000 for trailer and then you would have to get baskets at £300 a pop x200

= £60,000

could the national no just hire another one

just from Lanarkshire point of view

dont see the point in us buying new transporters and then sending our doos tae the nationals in the old ones that we didny want in the first place ???????

could the national no just hire another one

just from Lanarkshire point of view

dont see the point in us buying new transporters and then sending our doos tae the nationals in the old ones that we didny want in the first place ???????

not unless they get use of ayrshire, if we have 2 new ones there is a race we decided to go it alone on a nat race day we will have to use our own transporter on that day

the nat will have to be freinds then with the midlands or beg some else that day, or southlanarkshire.

Bigda being a fud ball as per usual

this will have no affect on you at all, but you can tell yer big pal all about it

and now that he has put his hat in the ring i await to see what progress has been made, taxi for frank 123

this will have no affect on you at all, but you can tell yer big pal all about it

and now that he has put his hat in the ring i await to see what progress has been made, taxi for frank 123

Why don't you give it a rest you wanted new transporters and hopefully they will be delivered on time for the new season starting. Or do you just like knocking everything in the pigeon game

Why don't you give it a rest you wanted new transporters and hopefully they will be delivered on time for the new season starting. Or do you just like knocking everything in the pigeon game

been reading this and think most are missing the point .

i think what bigda is saying is there is 2 new transporter comming

with 192 basketts between them , if the old transporters are scraped

there is not going to be enough room for lan and the snfc birds on the 2 new ones , to me its a valid point how can you convoy snfc if theres only room for lans own birds :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

been reading this and think most are missing the point .

i think what bigda is saying is there is 2 new transporter comming

with 192 basketts between them , if the old transporters are scraped

there is not going to be enough room for lan and the snfc birds on the 2 new ones , to me its a valid point how can you convoy snfc if theres only room for lans own birds :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

when was the last time Lanarkshire and the snfc in total were over 5000 birds going to a national race ???

when was the last time Lanarkshire and the snfc in total were over 5000 birds going to a national race ???

192 x 22 = 3840 max depends on what races it is really

if any are inland nats there wont be room i wouldnt think

Edited by stb-

192 x 22 = 3840 max depends on what races it is really

if any are inland nats there wont be room i wouldnt think

Lost me there Rab #

when Lanarkshire were duplicating into the national two years ago what was the birdage?

The snfc have a choice of Ayrshire, north west, midland....etc and now Lanarkshire transporters to rent why would there be a problem ?

Lost me there Rab #

when Lanarkshire were duplicating into the national two years ago what was the birdage?

The snfc have a choice of Ayrshire, north west, midland....etc and now Lanarkshire transporters to rent why would there be a problem ?

if its the inland nats there will be 5000, plus how can you get that on 2 transporters that only hold 3840 birds , like the orginal post said

some other transporter will need to be used if the birdage is big.

on the other handbigda just because lan duplicate into snfc dosent mean the birds have to go on your new transporters , they might use others anyway .

Correct Alan but only a fool would turn down rental money surely ?

True Frank but it will need to be better money than they have been paying i would think if they want to use state of the art transporters??

But then again :emoticon-0138-thinking:

but i would like the national to buy it, if we have new transporters as there would only be 192 baskets per 2 trucks. and that would not be enough baskets but we have arranged for a race on one of those days the national will be found wanting

dosent mean they will use lans new transporters does it ??they might want to use others

if its the inland nats there will be 5000, plus how can you get that on 2 transporters that only hold 3840 birds , like the orginal post said

some other transporter will need to be used if the birdage is big.

on the other handbigda just because lan duplicate into snfc dosent mean the birds have to go on your new transporters , they might use others anyway .

3840 birds is that it?

well what was his original post for to cause bother? As per usual the SNFC will look after the transport just like they have done before Lanarkshire got new wagons

True Frank but it will need to be better money than they have been paying i would think if they want to use state of the art transporters??

But then again :emoticon-0138-thinking:

If they don't use ours they will be using the wagons that have served them well over the last few years. So beggars cant be choosers!

If they don't use ours they will be using the wagons that have served them well over the last few years. So beggars cant be choosers!

Not really caring who's transporters they use to be honest at the end of the day it wont be my decision anyway but this thread was about Lanarkshire now turned into SNFC we will look after our own fed we dont need anymore crap holding the fed back we have now made the decision to get new transporters and trailers onwards and upwards as far as i am concerned!!!

Not really caring who's transporters they use to be honest at the end of the day it wont be my decision anyway but this thread was about Lanarkshire now turned into SNFC we will look after our own fed we dont need anymore crap holding the fed back we have now made the decision to get new transporters and trailers onwards and upwards as far as i am concerned!!!

Spot on Alan. Some guy just want to put a spanner in the works

Spot on Alan. Some guy just want to put a spanner in the works

no what i said was it would suit the nat to buy our old trailer then if we the lanarkshire needed for 1 or 2 races the lanarkshire could get use of it from you the nat men, we have races with over 4,500 doos so if the nat got it we could hire it from them when they dosen't use it

then when the numbers fall we return to the new trucks we own simple really.

this give the nat there own wagon with bit of work or redesign it would be good for your 7 races year it costs about £1200 a race to run it but at £60 nat price per basket that works 200x60= 12, 000 so 12,000x 7 = £84,000 no bad money do you no think £3 a bird

Bigda, if I recall correctly we went for option 2 at the AGM, this is for two transporters with 80 crates each plus two trailers which will hold 64 and 48 crates respectively, a total of 272 crates @ 28 birds per crate = 7168 birds or 8160 birds @ 30 birds per crate, also if I recall correctly at the race programme meeting, although I don't have the date to hand we decided if the SNFC were not going on the specific date then Lanarkshire would go to Leicester themselves, I'm sure it was the normal date when the SNFC would be at the first inland national from Newbury ?? , as the SNFC race programme has not yet been decided then it is not a definite that Lanarkshire will have a race that day on their own, again that's if my memory is accurate.

no what i said was it would suit the nat to buy our old trailer then if we the lanarkshire needed for 1 or 2 races the lanarkshire could get use of it from you the nat men, we have races with over 4,500 doos so if the nat got it we could hire it from them when they dosen't use it

then when the numbers fall we return to the new trucks we own simple really.

this give the nat there own wagon with bit of work or redesign it would be good for your 7 races year it costs about £1200 a race to run it but at £60 nat price per basket that works 200x60= 12, 000 so 12,000x 7 = £84,000 no bad money do you no think £3 a bird

cheaper renting ballochmyle transporter do you no think.