Lanarkshire And New Transporters

Guest bigda

latest up date on lanarkshire, we have to get 2 trucks by the end of January

and if we can get this we might have them ready for the first race as all member will have been told there will be a one of Levey to be paid by members i think that means all members not lofts, IT could be any thing from £30-£50 there will be a meeting of

delegates on monday to iron out a few truths and to get all paper work up to date i cant say a lot at this moment in time but hope we can resolve and move quick

in the pursuit of new geraldays we are also on the case of a new joint secretary, and

that should help the fed with results and accounts, and day to day running of our fed

hope this is a help for the pilgrims that get told nothing, and the Levey been sprung on them at a later than needed date. bigda here for the under dog.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jamie and Cawdy, I'm very surprised that you have bitten into the crap that came from the instigator of this thread.

Gareth will i tell them the good news, or shall you do it. i don't mind, they seem to hear more from me than they do from the secretaries, as i say ill wait till next week give you time for yer maiden speech.

Danny, your being a *expletive removed* tit again.Get your finger out and do some work for your fed instead of talking a good game.expletive remove, it was the biggest and most important Agm your fed has ever had and you still werent there. Leave off the workers Danny, think shame of yersel.

i would like to know were you get all your info mate for someone who is never at any of the meetings you seem to come out with plenty of stuff to upset people you were not on the site for a we while there and when you come back on you stir folk up i think all you are is trouble mate

Treat the diddy the same way as the rest of us if he can't say anything constructive then he should shut his gub.

Haul him in front of the committee to explain his comments

and what comments do you want to know.

Danny, your being a *expletive removed* tit again.Get your finger out and do some work for your fed instead of talking a good game.expletive remove, it was the biggest and most important Agm your fed has ever had and you still werent there. Leave off the workers Danny, think shame of yersel.

i am giving the workers credit cant you not read.

i would like to know were you get all your info mate for someone who is never at any of the meetings you seem to come out with plenty of stuff to upset people you were not on the site for a we while there and when you come back on you stir folk up i think all you are is trouble mate

there aint anything in there to stir up any one mate. if you can point it out lets be having it.

Treat the diddy the same way as the rest of us if he can't say anything constructive then he should shut his gub.

and if you cant see this as being constructive, explain then again it has nothing to do with you has it. hope you all learn from this.

and you have just proved my point, about you, and others getting told nothing.

danny i think your needing to see the doctor mate

you could be right there jamie, you could be right blood pressure is starting to rise

but that can be" fixed" we shall see

you should get behind the guy that done all the hard work fair doo.s 2 him

Agree Gareth has put a tremendous amount of work into this,lets support the man and let him run the show because without him there would be no show.Any information that can be regarded as accurate will come from the man himself.

Agree Gareth has put a tremendous amount of work into this,lets support the man and let him run the show because without him there would be no show.Any information that can be regarded as accurate will come from the man himself.

yes i agree there Vinny i await as i said on his maiden speech

Danny, im not buying into your scare mongering, but if the fed money is all gone to get these new transporters then so be it, the members will have to pay a levy, thats whats in the the rule book and thats what the members that were PRESENT at the agm bought into, its not the first time a levy has been applied.