Lanarkshire And New Transporters

Guest bigda

Danny, im not buying into your scare mongering, but if the fed money is all gone to get these new transporters then so be it, the members will have to pay a levy, thats whats in the the rule book and thats what the members that were PRESENT at the agm bought into, its not the first time a levy has been applied.

yes Davie, but there are guys that don't get told these things, just like a few that PMS me, and says bigda when did we get a vote on making a donation to the passed secretary, and why did we not get wind of proposals for the agm and why was there no nominees for the top table, any delegate going to let there members know that. the fed does not revolve arround larkhall and newmains you know.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

danny the guy in larkhall has done a great job in getting us transporters mate he is thinking about the welfare of all of our birds not just his own going forward is the only way look at almond valley they have a top class transporter they were thinking about the birds transportation and they have it spot on its the lanarkshire fed danny not larkhall and newmains mate well done to gareth and all that was involved it can only be better for our birds :animatedpigeons:

danny the guy in larkhall has done a great job in getting us transporters mate he is thinking about the welfare of all of our birds not just his own going forward is the only way look at almond valley they have a top class transporter they were thinking about the birds transportation and they have it spot on its the lanarkshire fed danny not larkhall and newmains mate well done to gareth and all that was involved it can only be better for our birds :animatedpigeons:

well said jamie

danny the guy in larkhall has done a great job in getting us transporters mate he is thinking about the welfare of all of our birds not just his own going forward is the only way look at almond valley they have a top class transporter they were thinking about the birds transportation and they have it spot on its the lanarkshire fed danny not larkhall and newmains mate well done to gareth and all that was involved it can only be better for our birds

yes i know of his efforts well done , but when our feds money gets dished out without members getting a say in the amount, or getting asked it, people are only right to ask

do you not think. secret squirrel is no way to run a fed. hope you all have a nice Christmas and a happy new year from bigda

yes i know of his efforts well done , but when our feds money gets dished out without members getting a say in the amount, or getting asked it, people are only right to ask

do you not think. secret squirrel is no way to run a fed. hope you all have a nice Christmas and a happy new year from bigda

THE MEMBERS WERE ASKED AT THE AGM DANNY SO THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE TO HAVE THEIR SAY OR RAISE ANY QUESTIONS IN RELATION TO TRANSPORT.IT WAS PASSED AT THE AGM BY THE MEMBERS TO SPEND THE MONEY DANNY.SO YOUR ABOVE POST IS INACCURATE,IF YOU WANT YOUR CHANCE TO VOICE YOUR OPINION GO TO THE AGM OR KEEP QUIET SIMPLE.

THE MEMBERS WERE ASKED AT THE AGM DANNY SO THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE TO HAVE THEIR SAY OR RAISE ANY QUESTIONS IN RELATION TO TRANSPORT.IT WAS PASSED AT THE AGM BY THE MEMBERS TO SPEND THE MONEY DANNY.SO YOUR ABOVE POST IS INACCURATE,IF YOU WANT YOUR CHANCE TO VOICE YOUR OPINION GO TO THE AGM OR KEEP QUIET SIMPLE.

i dont see where your coming from vinny, what i had said is nothing at all to do with the transport, read it again and you will see what i wrote.

i dont see where your coming from vinny, what i had said is nothing at all to do with the transport, read it again and you will see what i wrote.

THEN WHY POST IT IN THE THRED LANARKSHIRE AND NEW TRANSPORTERS AND GO ON TO MENTION THE HARD WORK DONE BY THE MAN AT THE HEART OV IT.YOU BEEN DRINKING AGAIN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THEN WHY POST IT IN THE THRED LANARKSHIRE AND NEW TRANSPORTERS AND GO ON TO MENTION THE HARD WORK DONE BY THE MAN AT THE HEART OV IT.YOU BEEN DRINKING AGAIN.

glad to here of the meeting going sort of ok disappointed in resignations, still we move forward glad we have set up a few committees that should see us move forward with a bit of luck we should have every thing sorted out

and maybe the midlands fed, might join us this next year well done George, Gareth , JIM,? David? and john in your new post

and well done wullie in joining also forgot to mention john Barlow wish you all the best of luck

glad to here of the meeting going sort of ok disappointed in resignations, still we move forward glad we have set up a few committees that should see us move forward with a bit of luck we should have every thing sorted out

and maybe the midlands fed, might join us this next year well done George, Gareth , JIM,? David? and john in your new post

and well done wullie in joining also forgot to mention john Barlow wish you all the best of luck

Spill the beans Danny, whos resigned fae what and whats the news on the transporters ??

latest news from lanarkshire fed IT looks like the new year has come early inside the lanarkshire fed, as it stands its out with the old and in with the new

this should not hinder us in anyway as we move forward into the season 2013and beyond, i am of the opinion that some that have resigned, might make there way to other feds in the lanarkshire, heres hoping they find what they are looking for

it now looks like there could be a meeting called after the festive period, or mid January for a total new top table bar one, here is hoping that these transporters are a going to happen without any hitch, it is also noted that these bodys on a Geraldy can be removed quite easily

so that sounds like good news to me, as you all know my thoughts on hired out trucks its the cheapest form, and the modern way to go. maybe not the easiest way to strip them, as the way i would have it designed but heh ho hope this has you all up to speed for now bigda as is

had another look at the geraldy and yes the body can be removed i feel there is no need to buy 2 truck as yet as we could hire out 2 to get it made to suit the hired ones, then after the season send remove the unit from the trucks and send the trucks back, you all know this makes sense the hire of 2 trucks for this year only will save us about 6,000 no tax no insurance these things have not been worked out as yet, but i know they will eat away at out profits every year some years more than others, it is a unnecessary worry.

had another look at the geraldy and yes the body can be removed i feel there is no need to buy 2 truck as yet as we could hire out 2 to get it made to suit the hired ones, then after the season send remove the unit from the trucks and send the trucks back, you all know this makes sense the hire of 2 trucks for this year only will save us about 6,000 no tax no insurance these things have not been worked out as yet, but i know they will eat away at out profit every year some years most than others, it is unnecessary worry.

Why don't we just wait and see

Was always told in the doo game ye have to have PATIENCE lol

Why don't we just wait and see

Was always told in the doo game ye have to have PATIENCE lol

go with this the wrong way geo and it will end up costing us more, don't forget we only paid transport ferry

not tax and insurance and fuel bills, they make the biggest difference and we do not want these units sitting idle when

the day of the nationals races come about, if they have to be hired by any one it will be at profit to the lanarkshire not at cost . these are the things that have to be discussed at this next meeting things that effect members we can not leave any thing to chance we do enough of that when race sites are envolved.

We have had to fight at some meetings to get things through but as Gareth said we will get there :emoticon-0157-sun:

And Bigda ye are over 2 days late with yer breaking news and what you say on here disnae matter you dont go to any meeting and have your say so your point disnae count!!!

We have had to fight at some meetings to get things through but as Gareth said we will get there

And Bigda ye are over 2 days late with yer breaking news and what you say on here disnae matter you dont go to any meeting and have your say so your point disnae count!!!

i gave you all time to tell your members, but again you let them all down. there is only about 50 guys know whats going on. i am only saying there will be a meeting have you got that date sorted as yet.

i gave you all time to tell your members, but again you let them all down. there is only about 50 guys know whats going on. i am only saying there will be a meeting have you got that date sorted as yet.

YER 2 DAYS TOO LATE WITH YER NEWS THAT'S ALL I AM SAYING FOR NOW AND WE WILL HAVE OUR OWN LORRIES NOT HIRED 1'S

BE BETTER IF YOU WENT TO A MEETING AND SAID YOUR PIECE WITHOUT COMING ON HERE DAYS LATER .....NEVER BE FEIRT TO SAY WHAT YOU THINK AT A MEETING THAT'S WHY I NEVER LIKE TO MISS ANY MEETINGS WETHER IT BE CLUB OR FED AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY SAY AT THEM NOT JUST ON HERE!!!

YER 2 DAYS TOO LATE WITH YER NEWS THAT'S ALL I AM SAYING FOR NOW AND WE WILL HAVE OUR OWN LORRIES NOT HIRED 1'S

BE BETTER IF YOU WENT TO A MEETING AND SAID YOUR PIECE WITHOUT COMING ON HERE DAYS LATER .....NEVER BE FEIRT TO SAY WHAT YOU THINK AT A MEETING THAT'S WHY I NEVER LIKE TO MISS ANY MEETINGS WETHER IT BE CLUB OR FED AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY SAY AT THEM NOT JUST ON HERE!!!

yes you are right but as i aint a delegate and that was a delegates meeting it is your duty to inform all your members call at there homes to inform them or a letter sent out

i am sure you have done this or there secretaries have done this all minutes taken and typed up. now who would you say is 5 days late now

yes you are right but as i aint a delegate and that was a delegates meeting it is your duty to inform all your members call at there homes to inform them or a letter sent out

i am sure you have done this or there secretaries have done this all minutes taken and typed up. now who would you say is 5 days late now

Did your delegate Danny contact you and tell you what happened? Judging by what you have written he hasn't maybe give him a call

DANNY AS I SAY I DONT LIKE MISSING MEETINGS AND I CAN ONLY REMEMBER SEEING YOUR MUSH AT 1 FED MEETING IN THE LAST FEW YEARS AND YES MOST OF MY CLUB MEMBERS (WELL THE ONES THAT CARE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE FED KNEW THAT NIGHT WHAT HAD HAPPENED AT THE MEETING" BUT I AM NOT ON ABOUT DELEGATE MEETINGS I AM ON ABOUT OPEN FED MEETINGS THAT EVERY MEMBER SHOULD ATTEND!!!!