Lanarkshire Accounts

Guest bigda

just got the lanarkshire account in part, so only have the expenditure part as yet, to be held on the 24 november 2012 at 1pm in the beltane club wishaw.

going thorough not knowing if all clubs have received theres as yet, first up sole nominee for president mr G Bain, junior vice president Douglas telfer, no other name proposed as yet for any other office, proposal from G Rankin. some good

points there, looking to have a website or link up to a web page would be the cheapest option as that would inccur no cost,next rule 32 e the option of declaring a race void or 24 hour delay and all members getting told of the no race before 11 am day of the race, good idea , next that 2 members from each club be sent text messages on race days and week, and before the 1st of April mob numbers to be listed, next the purchase of 2 geraldy and 1 trailer, that is a good start yes, when the transporters are got any time that they are on loan, I would like it known that they will he hired out at Profit. and not at cost, to any other union using them, next I am not in favour of DELETING RULE 30 as we now have these new transporters, AND WE SHOULD BE IN THE POSITION TO take any one's birds to the races at a profit to the lanarkshire federation. we will have the drivers and the means with out restrictions, next rule 23 of the fed constitution i would like this to be reduced from £15,00 to £5,000 as i feel this would be for the benefit of the federation should there be a brake down and a repair need to one of the transporters, not knowing what age these transporters are , hope this is a help to all the member that have not had a statement out of accounts and its proposals as yet.

but will you be at the meeting ? how many times over the last few years have you been ? you always come on try two stir it up

as you are not a member, where is the stiring up coming from. it is here as i said there are loads that dont have this posted out to them as yet

if we give them 5p more per bird than they pay it works out about 6.000.pounds.a season.if its put to them properly i think the fifers will accept us.

thats good if it happens wish you luck

so how many agm,s then have you been 2 in the last few years ?

i have been to about 3 yep and i will not need to go to the next one as all point are covered and have a few scouts there, who will keep me up to speed

i have been to about 3 yep and i will not need to go to the next one as all point are covered and have a few scouts there, who will keep me up to speed

You and every other member should be at the meeting Danny .Too many serious issues with the once Mighty Lanarkshire.Its in *expletive removed* desperate need for new management as well as transportation.

You and every other member should be at the meeting Danny .Too many serious issues with the once Mighty Lanarkshire.Its in *expletive removed* desperate need for new management as well as transportation.

YES THERE IS, we should have opened the border up to Glasgow, but there are some, that think the birds come out the campsies fly over my loft before we mac gets a bird , then say he is in a good position, and its now saying EAST OR WEST he has the drop, they have been heard saying they have better bird that wee mac and its then the overfly that is killing them. the money that is tied up in banks, will be voted to get it back out again, no mater the cost we are not going to worry about that sh**. its time the lanarkshire had its pride back, large sums of money lying about can cause its own problems, so we have no need for any of it to be rat holed away.

Cant seem to get away from this basket repair £3,000 that is far to much money spent on tie wraps, and new baskets is only half of this , hopefully we can get a few years grace also from the maintenance as that is excessive, also each year, the strange thing about the value added tax in the income side, rather than in the expenditure side.

Just got my statement of accounts fae the fed today and i would hope the transporters are a goer (To tell you the truth we should have had them years ago) But here's hoping it gets a result in favour of purchasing them on saturday and we get the ball rolling..

Just got my statement of accounts fae the fed today and i would hope the transporters are a goer (To tell you the truth we should have had them years ago) But here's hoping it gets a result in favour of purchasing them on saturday and we get the ball rolling..

I dont think there are any other alternatives Alan?? I think your right about moving forward making the Mighty Lanarkshire fed the most attractive fed in Scotland.

I dont think there are any other alternatives Alan?? I think your right about moving forward making the Mighty Lanarkshire fed the most attractive fed in Scotland.

What are you guys thoughts on your feds owning their own transporters,mosts feds down here dont have their own simple because of repairs and running costs plus the fact that 6 months of the year its doing nothing,we get transported by people who own theirs and charge us X amount to go to the race points.Sorry its a bit off topic.

What are you guys thoughts on your feds owning their own transporters,mosts feds down here dont have their own simple because of repairs and running costs plus the fact that 6 months of the year its doing nothing,we get transported by people who own theirs and charge us X amount to go to the race points.Sorry its a bit off topic.

you are correct that is why all feds should get them made up as demountable units nothing hard in that, where as you store them in a yard, then hire a 7.5 ton flat bed 28 footer with a hi ab on it to lift it on, and off all made from aluminium with drinkers both sides and baskets made to suit for £35,000 each, then you have no maintenance to worry about or tyres mot nothing, where as we are going to get hit each year with £1,800 maintenance cost plus

insurance cost maybe amounting to a further £1.500 bringing a total each year of about£3,300 of unnecessary

expenditure this wasted money could go to better prize money for every race we fly in, but what do i know EH

so i leave it to the dark aged controllers. but i am sure there will be feds take up my suggestion, and they will be the ones that will really be the new kids in the town, ones that can see through all the loop holes. the uk is full of body shop designers looking for work and all local and can give a better job than any German firm. no mater the design

any small fed should have this that way you depend on no one, there are others yes that will mooch all day long from others even when they have double the amount of membership, no time for them me bida as is

you are correct that is why all feds should get them made up as demountable units nothing hard in that, where as you store them in a yard, then hire a 7.5 ton flat bed 28 footer with a hi ab on it to lift it on, and off all made from aluminium with drinkers both sides and baskets made to suit for £35,000 each, then you have no maintenance to worry about or tyres mot nothing, where as we are going to get hit each year with £1,800 maintenance cost plus

insurance cost maybe amounting to a further £1.500 bringing a total each year of about£3,300 of unnecessary

expenditure this wasted money could go to better prize money for every race we fly in, but what do i know EH

so i leave it to the dark aged controllers. but i am sure there will be feds take up my suggestion, and they will be the ones that will really be the new kids in the town, ones that can see through all the loop holes. the uk is full of body shop designers looking for work and all local and can give a better job than any German firm. no mater the design

any small fed should have this that way you depend on no one, there are others yes that will mooch all day long from others even when they have double the amount of membership, no time for them me bida as is

I cannae see any other route we can go down Del as we are spending good money on ancient transporters and baskets every year and now is the time to get it sorted..

The small Feds up here have their own transporters and manage them just fine,no excuse for Lanarkshire not to mirror this.Its having the right people in place that's required here

http://

The small Feds up here have their own transporters and manage them just fine,no excuse for Lanarkshire not to mirror this.Its having the right people in place that's required here

you do have a point there Vinny, we the lanarkshire should get 3 of these units made up,

all demountable, I also believe Glasgow fed transporter is a demountable type as that has to be strapped down, so there you go, the reason i think we should get 3 is we can drop one of if we need to, and also we can take other feds if they want to fly safety in numbers, now that cant be a bad thing it gives us the option we never had before but we should have been at the forefront, going down this road with the demountable

units frees us up from maintenance of the 3 trucks needed no insurance cover that could be as much as £3,000 per year saved right away. and as money seem to be the issue all the time whilst trying to get it released from safe hand this is the best saving we could propose to the members I HOPE some of the smarter members in our fed pick up on what i have said here if you don't you open our fed up to again high running and unnecessary cost with having maintenance and plating or mots for the said trucks and that can amount to any thing for 2 trucks if we go with GARETH'S idea

3 units at £35,000= £105,000 job done and all the profits are our own, as we payed out £16,000 to a profit making company 4 -5 years time all is payed for, and having 16-20 grand profit each year we can have cheapest birdage or the bigger price moneys per race so its up to you lads what route you prefer to go down but we do need to get with it. the less we have to pay out is the best for us. no more string and tie wraps and repairs and the end of the GRAVY train for others BIGDA AS IS

http://

you do have a point there Vinny, we the lanarkshire should get 3 of these units made up,

all demountable, I also believe Glasgow fed transporter is a demountable type as that has to be strapped down, so there you go, the reason i think we should get 3 is we can drop one of if we need to, and also we can take other feds if they want to fly safety in numbers, now that cant be a bad thing it gives us the option we never had before but we should have been at the forefront, going down this road with the demountable

units frees us up from maintenance of the 3 trucks needed no insurance cover that could be as much as £3,000 per year saved right away. and as money seem to be the issue all the time whilst trying to get it released from safe hand this is the best saving we could propose to the members I HOPE some of the smarter members in our fed pick up on what i have said here if you don't you open our fed up to again high running and unnecessary cost with having maintenance and plating or mots for the said trucks and that can amount to any thing for 2 trucks if we go with GARETH'S idea

3 units at £35,000= £115,000 job done and all profits are our own as we payed out £16,000 to a profit making company 4 years time all payed for and having 16-20 grand profit each year we can have cheap birdage or bigger price moneys per race so its up to you lads what route you prefer to go down but we do need to get with it. the less we have to pay out is the best for us. no more string and tie wraps and repairs and the end of the GRAVY train for others BIGDA AS IS

This was an idea our fed had at one time,I dont see youve put any charges down for the lorrys to carry them on or for the drivers and convoyers wages what about them.

All the Geraldy bodies are detactable we Lanarkshire can afford our own like the smaller Feds can.we can afford the whole shooting match lets get it done,don't want to be let down by haulage company's restrictions.

This was an idea our fed had at one time,I dont see youve put any charges down for the lorrys to carry them on or for the drivers and convoyers wages what about them.

if we are paying out £16,000 to others why not have that our self to hire 3 trucks is about £250 each so why pay for trucks that are going to need insurance and tax and tyres and then have to pay drivers.anyway 3 trucks hired out for the first 5 weeks drop one out for the next 10races 2 truck then the FIRST 3 YOUNG BIRD RACES 3 TRUCKS THEN DROP THEM OUT AS NEEDED. HIRE is the only way to go and if you break down they will come with another truck and you don't have to get towed up the road you get a race any one that has a geraldy with a fixed body has to have the truck all year round

and has costs

All the Geraldy bodies are detactable we Lanarkshire can afford our own like the smaller Feds can.we can afford the whole shooting match lets get it done,don't want to be let down by haulage company's restrictions.

yes they have, but with a better design they can have 4 lifting of points and solid welding of aluminium floor and joist so as it is rigid no flexing