Paul Stobbs

Will be next year ;) couldn't meat a nicer man, especially when as succesfull as him. My partner has a number of his birds but unfortunately lost interest last year after a lifetime of keeping birds. Paul bred him quiet a few birds unfortunately never raced as ybs so going to give them all the help possible and try them as yearlings shame they are at a disadvantage but they are superb birds. Going to his lofts soon and he's going to showm me round. Been told by many his birds are like oil paintings no matter what time of the year. But like I say true gent :)

Will be next year ;) couldn't meat a nicer man, especially when as succesfull as him. My partner has a number of his birds but unfortunately lost interest last year after a lifetime of keeping birds. Paul bred him quiet a few birds unfortunately never raced as ybs so going to give them all the help possible and try them as yearlings shame they are at a disadvantage but they are superb birds. Going to his lofts soon and he's going to showm me round. Been told by many his birds are like oil paintings no matter what time of the year. But like I say true gent :)

Yes i believe he's invited my mate up to his i'll jump in the car with him if i can :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Just been to Paul's tonight..... Unreal, really can't say how much of a nice bloke he is held my first champion pigeons. So used to just looking at them in the papers or web sites. Surprise surprise, the gypsy so many multiple Amalgamation winners can't remember them all. One thing they are all a different class of pigeon. And no wonder I would be quiet happy to live in there unreal pigeons, unreal set up. Genuine fancier one of the best experiences I've had since getting back into the birds :animatedpigeons:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...