kingbilly 1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Gareth Rankin

so we have seven yb races 3 slaughterburn hope we get good racing from the east but a lot of folk say that otterburn is a bad race point and if i can mind right hexam was a bad one to i dont know why they dont try racing the birds from right down the middle a lot of guys were not for the west rout but to be fair the birds got good racing and returns from the west this year but its the east we are racing from so hope all goes well because all this changing from east to west and back to the east is just bucking the poor birds up hope for the birds sake we get great racing from were we are racing from and keep to it because the minute they us lanarkshire members get 1 bad race there always someone screaming for emergancy meetings or this or that keep the birds to the rout that was voted and keep to it for the wee birds sake its them thats getting confused more than us i hope we all have good racing from were we are flying from but god keep it going from were there racing from and give the birds a chance

Otterburn has been Lanarkshires one and only good racepoint down the east. Regards to a middle route, there was a middle route put forward which included, Appleby, Ingleton, uttoxeter, warwick and Buckingham. That's as middle of the country as is possible.

It's a shame that program was partly decided by members who didn't send there young birds with the fed last year down the west, if they had competed in last years program then I'm sure they would have been happy continuing down the west side of the pennines.

However roll on 2013, look forward to it.

Otterburn has been Lanarkshires one and only good racepoint down the east. Regards to a middle route, there was a middle route put forward which included, Appleby, Ingleton, uttoxeter, warwick and Buckingham. That's as middle of the country as is possible.

It's a shame that program was partly decided by members who didn't send there young birds with the fed last year down the west, if they had competed in last years program then I'm sure they would have been happy continuing down the west side of the pennines.

great attitude Gareth. :partick-thistle-Crest:;) ;)

gareth i spoke to a few folk who did not want to race from the west but decided to race there birds and had great racing and returns out of the west but east we will be flying from but we will have to keep to what has been chosen because all this chopping and changing is not helping the birds one bit its them thats got to fly home from the race points not us what has been chosen we will have to stick to it for a few year not a season then changing it i thought the birds flew well from the west for the lanarkshire birds there not as much clashing racing from the west just hope all goes well for us all from our new race prog atb folks

Guest Gareth Rankin

gareth i spoke to a few folk who did not want to race from the west but decided to race there birds and had great racing and returns out of the west but east we will be flying from but we will have to keep to what has been chosen because all this chopping and changing is not helping the birds one bit its them thats got to fly home from the race points not us what has been chosen we will have to stick to it for a few year not a season then changing it i thought the birds flew well from the west for the lanarkshire birds there not as much clashing racing from the west just hope all goes well for us all from our new race prog atb folks

It's not great chopping and changing, but if we are going to fix the route for a period of 3 or 4 years then it should be put forward as a proposal for the AGM. There will be many fanciers that will be voting next year to go west.

After the successful young bird season down the west, the east had better be good in 2013 or it will be a easy decision for the members in 2014.

It's not great chopping and changing, but if we are going to fix the route for a period of 3 or 4 years then it should be put forward as a proposal for the AGM. There will be many fanciers that will be voting next year to go west.

After the successful young bird season down the west, the east had better be good in 2013 or it will be a easy decision for the members in 2014.

My God what a Load of Sh-te and Pro-pa -Ganda if Doos are Fit and healthy the route is Secondry.

True Andy but you know loads of fanciers pigeons are not fit and healthy and like all lofts, some are not good enough and get lost and this is why your fed is having this argument every year about routes to fly. IMO anyone west of Harthill should fly West as the valleys are there for the shortest route home,(not flying the long way round) also helps to avoid clashing especially with youngsters.

Wee bit of a contradiction there Andy after mumping and moaning about losing doos down the West route !!

Get ur facts right ,the 98% rule kicked in and with the prevailailing winds it sent a lot of pigeons into Ireland and for what evere reason them cannot come out of that area.

got to agree had great season returns wise. only lost 12yb out of 52 and the old birds were much the same and only realy lost more than one or two when the weather was mince and when there was a hold over.

and most folk i herd moaning about the losses were blaming weather and not the route so was surprised that the vote went east but theres not much you can do but accept the vote,

Wee bit of a contradiction there Andy after mumping and moaning about losing doos down the West route !!

Get ur facts right ,the 98% rule kicked in and with the prevailailing winds it sent a lot of pigeons into Ireland and for what evere reason them cannot come out of that area.

Learn to quote to make it easier for everyone to follow your posts it's 99.9% easy so now it's the winds that's the problem and not the west route pmsl

So it's got nothing to doo with them being fit ??? And healthy ??? It's the wind

your another one full of wind and pi sh dont c the big intrest you and others have with yoour inpout into lanarkshire fed jog on dafty

Tam i send my birds with lanarkshire fed same ae you have done since i suppose before you were in the doos!!!!! lacking class with your post m8. ;) ;)