Snfc 2013

I was in charge of renovating a Federation transporter and was astounded to find that certain baskets did not conform to the drinker system we were installing perhaps you have more experience than I however this particular transporter catered for 6,000 birds and differing basket manufacturers have different specifications. I was extremely friendly with Ian your Fife president when he asked for a levy to build your transporter and we spent a considerable time going over the aspects of such an undertaking. Knockers always abound when something goes wrong and I suppose I have to be classed as one of them. Please do not insult my intelligence by acknowledging that so and so had marvellous returns when the fact of the matter was that in all probability 50% of the convoy did not make it home which to my mind suggests we have a problem that requires attention.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'd need to spread my wings too far to predict Newbury/the first SNFC inland race will be gone next year.

At the same time

If you don't put your ear to the ground, you won't hear the buffalo coming :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Well done on your Newbury result and good luck with the rest of your SNFC campaign :emoticon-0157-sun:

lewis you also stand the chance of putting it in buffalo s h i t and getting an earfull of crap :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

That p.sh mate I take it you never saw a basket drinker before ?

It's they blue plastic things that fanciers have to clip on the drinker spaces on the rear of the hampers

Instead of waffling on here and stirring crap I'm sure the driver would o been very happy to give u a tour round the transporter

That's correct they are the same as we use at the snfc marking station and the doos get a drink no problem.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Its funny it always Lanarkshire members that are slating other transporters there noses are out off joint because the Scottish national knocked them back

lol

I was in charge of renovating a Federation transporter and was astounded to find that certain baskets did not conform to the drinker system we were installing perhaps you have more experience than I however this particular transporter catered for 6,000 birds and differing basket manufacturers have different specifications. I was extremely friendly with Ian your Fife president when he asked for a levy to build your transporter and we spent a considerable time going over the aspects of such an undertaking. Knockers always abound when something goes wrong and I suppose I have to be classed as one of them. Please do not insult my intelligence by acknowledging that so and so had marvellous returns when the fact of the matter was that in all probability 50% of the convoy did not make it home which to my mind suggests we have a problem that requires attention.

You talk some sh** peter let's face maybe your doos weren't up to the job

Guest chad3646

Walter, I only restarted last year again with gift birds after a long break and as we should know it takes roughly three years to get established.

If I had retired to the South East coast I would have won a National by this time.