Louella Pigeon World

shweet

I am starting back up with racing pigeons but from my girlfriends house instead. My question is, are the birds from Louella any good or should I not waste my money. I really would like to hear everybodys different opinions on the birds from this particular stud, including any good results coming from birds that were purchased there or even anybodys loft that consists of mostly Louellas birds. I want to hear about the crap birds as well, so please everyone get stuck in !

I am starting back up with racing pigeons but from my girlfriends house instead. My question is, are the birds from Louella any good or should I not waste my money. I really would like to hear everybodys different opinions on the birds from this particular stud, including any good results coming from birds that were purchased there or even anybodys loft that consists of mostly Louellas birds. I want to hear about the crap birds as well, so please everyone get stuck in !

I bought 10 Albert Marcellis ybs from them in march this year. I've got 6 left(one came home via a courier)3 of them have top ten club, highest being 2nd. Nice birds and cheap in todays market.

For a start,inflicting your hobby on someone else,and on their property,is no way to make a solid start sunshine,as for louella,does it really matter?you would never give the birds a chance,you wanted answers,hope you understand this 1

a few the old strains a bit dated now but get them off the up to date familys they bring in and i dont think moneys wise you could by better i got 10 juleas sesors black ones last year 5 left coulpel of club tickets 3 on the results young bird national cant complane and i think they cold win and breed winers at club level for next year

a few the old strains a bit dated now but get them off the up to date familys they bring in and i dont think moneys wise you could by better i got 10 juleas sesors black ones last year 5 left coulpel of club tickets 3 on the results young bird national cant complane and i think they cold win and breed winers at club level for next year

also 2 you gave me 4th 5th club and 5th and 6th fed really like them

For a start,inflicting your hobby on someone else,and on their property,is no way to make a solid start sunshine,as for louella,does it really matter?you would never give the birds a chance,you wanted answers,hope you understand this 1

like your Answer,

Dont understand, please explain !

Bought 4 Van Reets in Blackpool Jan 2000 on the Friday night,left myself skint totally, bred winners for me and others up to 530 mls Snfc Alencon, also bought 18 Lindlauf paid a lot of money for them in 2008, load of rubbish, only 2 made the yearling stage and non left at 2. So some good some not so good

Ive been turned down permission to erect a pigeon loft now anyway, so that ideas out the window, pfft :cry-blow: It was my girlfriends idea so we could all get involved as a family, she actually finds it fun, dont find many women like that do ya ! lol. Her Grandad was a top flyer and her uncle still is at the top of his game so I guess Im lucky to have a women that dont mind. I didnt force my hobby on anyone !

Permission for a pigeon loft is hereby refused on the grounds stated below:

The effect of the mess and the traffic of pigeons coming to and from the aviary, also due to the size of the structure, the gardens are not big enough to house this and the scheme is too built up. load of boll***s, is you ask me, NOT HAPPY !

A friend gave me a Jan Arden bred from Louella birds and it is outstanding. I am an out and out sprinter and I definately would not want Jan Arden birds but this young late bred cock has done really well and has scored at Fed level several times.

The one proviso I would put on buying their birds is to always collect them so that you can see what you are getting and always vaccinate them within a week of having them and again about 4 weeks later.

If you are a little bit concened about the idea of checking the birds before you take them, why not take an experienced person with you to give you a second opinion.

Under the conditions I have mentioned above I would not hesitate to buy birds from Louella. Just be firm and don't let them work anything you are not happy with on to you. But then that applies no matter where you buy birds from.

If you are interested in sprint birds I will give you a nice pair next year as long as you arrange the transport for them. Just remember that my birds are out and out sprinters and have not been bred to fly the channel.

A friend gave me a Jan Arden bred from Louella birds and it is outstanding. I am an out and out sprinter and I definately would not want Jan Arden birds but this young late bred cock has done really well and has scored at Fed level several times.

The one proviso I would put on buying their birds is to always collect them so that you can see what you are getting and always vaccinate them within a week of having them and again about 4 weeks later.

If you are a little bit concened about the idea of checking the birds before you take them, why not take an experienced person with you to give you a second opinion.

Under the conditions I have mentioned above I would not hesitate to buy birds from Louella. Just be firm and don't let them work anything you are not happy with on to you. But then that applies no matter where you buy birds from.

If you are interested in sprint birds I will give you a nice pair next year as long as you arrange the transport for them. Just remember that my birds are out and out sprinters and have not been bred to fly the channel.

owen could,t resist how,s there eyesign

Well man if some of the rubbish that I have seen telling everyone how the best birds have fantastic eyesign is true these birds must be laden with it.

All I know is that they win races and that will do for me at the moment.

By the way how are your birds doing for eyesign? I can imagine that they will have so much of the stuff that they will have problems seeing out.

Eye, Eye.

• 3 weeks later...

Your offer is very appreciated thankyou Owen.

Have a look at my mates testimonial on louella web site ( Walter Boswell ).p

Guest robscott

i bought 12 late breds in 1998 off louella and they were little stunners,i kept em for stock 1 bred me a section winner in 2005.for the price you pay ya cant go wrong

i brought some many years ago when they first started and they was not up 2 much but the best pigeon in my town Derby come from there flown by Dave Woddington and the pigeon was called the BAT im sure it won 10 plus first prizes and topped the fed a few times cracking pigeon & a top pigeon man one of the best in Derby sure he dont have nothing to do with pigeons now

• 3 months later...

i would not go anywhere else louella want you to win with there birds ive won with there bushearts jannsens van reets but for all rounders there jan aardens are outstanding thats all i keep now apart from 4 birds i just bought they win from 60 to 500 miles hard or fast raceses and allso real nice people to deal with and the breeding of birds is first class the breeding side has been done for you all you have to do is put them together my advice to anyone starting up would be buy ten yb for 200 pound pair them up next year and fill the loft with them then train the backside off them before racing them to find them out when you get a winner stop it for stock and there all garenteed to be a grandson or grandaugter of a champion simples if you put the work in

i would not go anywhere else louella want you to win with there birds ive won with there bushearts jannsens van reets but for all rounders there jan aardens are outstanding thats all i keep now apart from 4 birds i just bought they win from 60 to 500 miles hard or fast raceses and allso real nice people to deal with and the breeding of birds is first class the breeding side has been done for you all you have to do is put them together my advice to anyone starting up would be buy ten yb for 200 pound pair them up next year and fill the loft with them then train the backside off them before racing them to find them out when you get a winner stop it for stock and there all garenteed to be a grandson or grandaugter of a champion simples if you put the work in

:emoticon-0137-clapping: