Found By Non Fancier

THE FIFER

thats why the sport is in such a bad way too many comics

Scotty laughing at someones missfortune, not very nice Jock as you no there was a lot of birds lost from Satuarday. :(

One of my young birds have been reported in Darlington after being liberated at Kelso on Sat

Wheres there one theres more Jim, :animatedpigeons:

One of my young birds have been reported in Darlington after being liberated at Kelso on Sat

it was a bad race from 45 odd miles, my club had 247 birds away and only 65 of those home when clocks came off four hours after liberation, so it wasn't a few birds having problems its a lot,

no one is having ago at the losses thay were having abit of banter that is all but some dont like it :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Jock, you no that the race wasnt as good for returns for most of the Fed,you would be the first one to attack someone else, if you had the losses that guys got, yes i agree with the banter, but as i said to you, THINK, what you are putting up. :animatedpigeons:

good night :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Hope you have a guid TOSS the morra Jocky. :animatedpigeons:

Just hope that the birds that were lost from Kelso last week work in for yous guys. :emoticon-0167-beer:

:emoticon-0138-thinking: jock thats the kettle cawn the pot black ars :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

Hawe Crawe Jaws, get back in your box and shut the lid. :lol::lol:

Jock, you no that the race wasnt as good for returns for most of the Fed,you would be the first one to attack someone else, if you had the losses that guys got, yes i agree with the banter, but as i said to you, THINK, what you are putting up. :animatedpigeons:

nothing wrong with banter, its always good, but when i was a fed official we tried to look into bad races to see if anything could be done, or the reason for it,

one of my birds from the KELSO race on Saturday found by non fancier, in KELSO, ???// the lady says its a regular thing with her getting strays,

Lets get back to what the thread was originally posted for, is there any member who can help fifer out, anyone near Kelso, able to collect this youngster from the non fancier, and arrange with fifer for it.s return, maybe via the stray basket. Fifer has done more than his share of collecting stray birds and doing what he can to get them back to their owners folks.

Thank You

A Fife yb landed with 1 of my doos fae Kelso on saturday afternoon it never went into my loft but went into another loft 50 yds away was reported but no one phoned it will be put in the stray basket friday night

ps... it's a nice wee doo