The Toughest Race In The World

Diamond dave

What do you think it is that makes the Barcelona International the Toughest race in the World. After 3 days there are less than 2000 pigeons verified throughout the whole of the international pigeon fraternity. This out of an entry of 25,000 pigeons. I don't think it is necessarily the distance because for a lot of the other countries the wind was with them for most of the way.

Do you think it might be the Pryanese mountains or perhaps the lunchtime liberation - after all the Tarbes National suffered a similar fate with a lunchtime lib.

Be interested to know anyone elses thoughts.

Incidently, I am still awaiting my single entry but you have to admire those fanciers/birds that have made it back.

D.D.

What do you think it is that makes the Barcelona International the Toughest race in the World. After 3 days there are less than 2000 pigeons verified throughout the whole of the international pigeon fraternity. This out of an entry of 25,000 pigeons. I don't think it is necessarily the distance because for a lot of the other countries the wind was with them for most of the way.

Do you think it might be the Pryanese mountains or perhaps the lunchtime liberation - after all the Tarbes National suffered a similar fate with a lunchtime lib.

Be interested to know anyone elses thoughts.

Incidently, I am still awaiting my single entry but you have to admire those fanciers/birds that have made it back.

D.D.

Thats massive losses are they like that each year ?