Brakkuis

Guest pigeonguy147

Guest pigeonguy147

as i dont want to race the longer distance races i have 5 pairs of brakkuis that i dont need these were bought from jimmy bulger 3yrs ago all i want for them is a donation for the pb site fund atb

Guest pigeonguy147

just thought that i should mention that the brakkuis birds were jimmy bulgers complete stock birds atb

Guest pigeonguy147

thanks to all the bidders as i dont want the auction to last for much longer i have put atime of 21.00 hrs tomo friday 6/7/2012 atb

as i dont want to race the longer distance races i have 5 pairs of brakkuis that i dont need these were bought from jimmy bulger 3yrs ago all i want for them is a donation for the pb site fund atb

Great gesture m8, well donehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Guest pigeonguy147

would like to know the age of the Brakkius

for sale

the ages of these birds 5 6 7 years old with a hen at 13yo all filled their eggs this year as usual. there is 14 birds and not 10 as stated before all are in exceptional condition and will breed for many years to come including the old hen who has had three rounds this year she looks more like a two yr old than 13yrs an absolutly brilliant bird especially her eye

the ages of these birds 5 6 7 years old with a hen at 13yo all filled their eggs this year as usual. there is 14 birds and not 10 as stated before all are in exceptional condition and will breed for many years to come including the old hen who has had three rounds this year she looks more like a two yr old than 13yrs an absolutly brilliant bird especially her eye

I live in kent ,where do you live .

Guest pigeonguy147

I live in kent ,where do you live .

glasgow

Guest pigeonguy147

Hi pigeonguy what is pigeon carriage like your end as would love to try and buy your birds but no good if can't get them here and to far to pick up.

uk couriers have been known to come here twice a week tues and fridays give them a call after 9 o clock and they will give you the heads up 01260 273433/273488 0845 4093582

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders