Lanarkshire Fed

nogin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i got up this mornin i wisnae sending because i was sure we wouldn't get a race, then when it got changed to Longtown i thought aye i would go, then i bottled it, and decided not to go because it was my Alencon "team" i was sending, to many question marks over the weather and i don't want involved in a hold over this close to the Big race.

If the weather is favourable i will just have to go training on my own to get the fitness up, if unfavourable ain't i clever

When i got up this mornin i wisnae sending because i was sure we wouldn't get a race, then when it got changed to Longtown i thought aye i would go, then i bottled it, and decided not to go because it was my Alencon "team" i was sending, to many question marks over the weather and i don't want involved in a hold over this close to the Big race.

If the weather is favourable i will just have to go training on my own to get the fitness up, if unfavourable ain't i clever

pissed off when did it get changed to longtown our club were never informed LANARKSHIRE is a joke when it comes to informing its members and sticking to race programes

Guest KING BILLY

pissed off when did it get changed to longtown our club were never informed LANARKSHIRE is a joke when it comes to informing its members and sticking to race programes

well said

who told you and when john was this decided

our club would have had a lot more doos going if we knew it was the shorter race

Yeah the weather this year has been terrible and not in favour of our doos,big show at penrith cancelled for tomorrow because of flood warning on local tv tonight monsoon weather here tonight pure thunder rain .

When you here things like this its as well they are only going to Longtown. The decision was based on umpteen reports similar to the one above. As i stated earlier i don't think there will be a lib tomorrow even from longtown so decided not to send on that basis.

How many of your members phoned you stating they would have sent more if they knew??

And how early do you think a decision like that can be made??.

Yeah the weather this year has been terrible and not in favour of our doos,big show at penrith cancelled for tomorrow because of flood warning on local tv tonight monsoon weather here tonight pure thunder rain .

When you here things like this its as well they are only going to Longtown. The decision was based on umpteen reports similar to the one above. As i stated earlier i don't think there will be a lib tomorrow even from longtown so decided not to send on that basis.

How many of your members phoned you stating they would have sent more if they knew??

And how early do you think a decision like that can be made??.

quote from you john

Never heard of any meeting but if there was i would vote to finish the program, its what was voted for at an AGM and am no certain whether this can be changed at a delegate meeting. I stand to be corrected but AGM decisions can only be changed by calling an EGM.

Hullavington did they have an EGM ?

john i know there would be more as at clubhouse was 4 members that "stated" that they would have sent doos if it was appleby or longtown and they would send them next week i personaly would have sent more

could you tell me why clubs dont get informed?

and when the decision was made?

The decision not to Hullavington was based on Federation Rules, the decision not to go to Charnock Richards or Appleby was taken around lunchtime yesterday and couldn't or shouldn't have been taken earlier.

What i will say to Charlie is nobody holds a gun to any members head to race or not race their birds and your criticism/slanderous remarks about the Fed are O,O,O. You are a new member of the Fed and left the other Fed you were in to join Lanarkshire, i'm thinking maybe there ain't no pleasing you, or that if you have such strong views put you name forward for a position in the Fed and have a go at making decision that will please all of the people all of the time, atb