Bicc Carentan

Guest LBuddle

Yes mate - I only sent 2 in the end. I was gonna send 6 but I didn't want to give em too much of a bashing this early in the season.

They're either gonna be in the basket for 3 or 4 days or they're gonna be let up in a very strong East Wind - Either way they're gonna get a bashing.

Good luck to all.

D.D.

Guest LBuddle

how many have you away Lee?

None mate, its a bit early for us to start them yet. Our first channel race will be in 2 weeks.

We might send a handfull to the next BICC race from Falaise.

Good luck to all this weekend.

Lee

Yes mate - I only sent 2 in the end. I was gonna send 6 but I didn't want to give em too much of a bashing this early in the season.

They're either gonna be in the basket for 3 or 4 days or they're gonna be let up in a very strong East Wind - Either way they're gonna get a bashing.

Good luck to all.

D.D.

good luck with them Dave

Keep us informed on this thred how you get on.

Lee

Guest LBuddle

Owing to adverse weather conditions at Carentan and the forecast of

strong NE winds in the Channel the BICC pigeons will NOT be liberated today.

Steve Appleby will give a further weather update later today for Sunday's forecast. John Tyerman Race Advisor

Owing to adverse weather conditions at Carentan and the forecast of

strong NE winds in the Channel the BICC pigeons will NOT be liberated today.

Steve Appleby will give a further weather update later today for Sunday's forecast. John Tyerman Race Advisor

not looking good for tommorrow lee heavy rain forecast for most of england

4th North Section/42nd open (this on the provisional result).

I was pleased with that considering the wind - there weren't many clocked on the North Section or the East Section.

I had to smile with the Libline - they didn't give the wind in miles per hour they gave it as Gale Force 6 to 7 :o:o:o

I have to say that I was well impressed with the condition of the birds when they came home - someone should be congratulated on that after they spent 4 days in the baskets.

D.D.

Guest bakes

well done to me mate brian beal from up road takeing 1st 2nd 7th north section he only sent 5 birds ya wont meet nicer chap ^_^ all best

well done to me mate brian beal from up road takeing 1st 2nd 7th north section he only sent 5 birds ya wont meet nicer chap ^_^ all best

Well done and nice to see you back on Klaus