Club Race Result Program

Tony C

I have used Mysoft but changed to EastCoast Software solely because of its ETS compatibility with Unikon. The Pools facility and the ability to produce a Full Result (for the Fed) or a Nominated Club Positions result (whereby you have,say, the first six positions and then all members first bird and relevant pool birds) are two functions I miss.

If you have a mix of Unikon & Benzing ETS and traditional clocking then I would go for EastCoast Software which has the ability to automatically download all ETS clocking details straight into the results programme at the press of a button and also allows for manual clock times to be easily inputted.

I have just bought the Mysoft system Tony, its very good and the back up off Sandy is excellent, its very reasonably priced, and easy to use

ATB

Fred

Do you not find it takes ages to work out a result especially if you have clocks with all different setting and checking off times which have all to be put in manually for each member.

TBH I dont think it takes that long at all, we have approx half on clocks and half ETS, I cant comment on any other programme because i've only tried Mysoft

Fred

Does Mysoft now allow you to download directly from the ETS (Unikon or Benzing) or do you have to manually input all the information.

Hi Mick

No it don't, you have to input it manually, and Tony I think linnell do a race programme, I think its compatable with T3's not sure though, worth ringing linnells but dont hold your breath, as I emailed them and it took ages for them to get back to me, thats why I went with Mysoft

ATB with your search

Fred

Hi Mick

No it don't, you have to input it manually, and Tony I think linnell do a race programme, I think its compatable with T3's not sure though, worth ringing linnells but dont hold your breath, as I emailed them and it took ages for them to get back to me, thats why I went with Mysoft

ATB with your search

Fred

Apparently the Linnell program has issues with Windows7 and at just under £200 I'd expect a rolls royce system.

I'll make enquiries with mysoft & eastcoast

thanks again

Tony