Longtown Lib Site

ALF

its in Welsh , and out of date , should do fine , except the photo might be a bit of a "give away" :emoticon-0136-giggle:

AYE YER RIGHT I WOULDNAE LOOK RIGHT WI A SHEEP UNDER MA ARM :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

is that up the nith side steve ower hoddom side

I meant east Rab mate sorry! Probs went up ower burnswark area.

There are still a few milling aboot doon here but there was a lib at Eaglesfield, think it was midland?

Guest Gareth Rankin

I meant east Rab mate sorry! Probs went up ower burnswark area.

There are still a few milling aboot doon here but there was a lib at Eaglesfield, think it was midland?

Hi Steven, Early pigeons into Lanarkshire came from the south to south west, later pigeons came from the north north west, although there was no wind, the clouds on the other hand were moving North North East, therefore quite possible that the some of the doos headed up the nith valley. jmo

Hi Steven, Early pigeons into Lanarkshire came from the south to south west, later pigeons came from the north north west, although there was no wind, the clouds on the other hand were moving North North East, therefore quite possible that the some of the doos headed up the nith valley. jmo

Maybe Gareth but I never seen them come straight. The wind was west/nor west here this morning but very light! The returns ok?