Pigeonbasics Forum: Dalzell Open Result - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dalzell Open Result Longtown 14/04/12

#1 Guesteddieg46_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 20:35 PM

Dalzell Open Race Result.

Longtown 14/04/12

1. Mullen & Campbell 1018.316
2. Mullen & Campbell 1012.829
3. R.Lanyon 1006.643
4. J,J & M.Gillon 791.593
5. Morrison & Grandson 782.699
6. A.McInnes 721.646
7. Richardson Stewart 713.791
8. Mr & Mrs Scott & Gillon 701.849
9. J.Higgins 694.412
10. Mullen & Campbell 679.282
11. W.Findley 650.024
12. J,J & M.Gillon 612.393
13. A.Thomson 588.162
14. R.Clemenson & Son 587.506
15. Mullen & Campbell 587.111
16. J,J & M.Gillon 586.748
17. A.Thomson 581.841
18. J,J & M.Gillon 581.799
19. J,J & M.Gillon 581.513
20. J.Curley 565.069
21. Richardson Stewart 541.082
22. O & J.McFadden 527.979
23. Richardson Stewart 523.775
24. Richardson Stewart 517.859
25. J.Leggate 502.554
26. Richardson Stewart 491.262
27. J.Cassidy 413.245

Any objections to these results must be made in writing to Alexander Steven by 21/04/2012

Well Done Mullen & Campbell on a great 1st and 2nd.

#2 User is offline   alec guinness 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,414
  • Joined: 14-December 08
  • Locationthe campsies
  • Club:Scottish national flying club

Posted 15 April 2012 - 20:38 PM

well done to the uddingston boys and all who timed in what looks like a toughie,hope most of the doos have worked in. :) :)

#3 User is online   ALF 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sprint Specialist
  • Posts: 19,637
  • Joined: 18-June 06
  • LocationThe Wild West

Posted 15 April 2012 - 20:38 PM

TO BE HONEST LOOKING AT THE RESULT EDDIE IT MUST HAVE BEEN A *expletive removed* OF A RACE :cry-blow:

#4 User is online   ALF 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sprint Specialist
  • Posts: 19,637
  • Joined: 18-June 06
  • LocationThe Wild West

Posted 15 April 2012 - 20:41 PM

WELL DONE TO MULLEN AND CAMPBELL :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0167-beer:

#5 Guesteddieg46_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 20:43 PM

View PostALF, on 15 April 2012 - 21:38 PM, said:

TO BE HONEST LOOKING AT THE RESULT EDDIE IT MUST HAVE BEEN A *expletive removed* OF A RACE Posted Image



Yes Alf a really tough race for the birds on the day.

#6 User is offline   geordie1234 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 11,761
  • Joined: 28-May 10

Posted 15 April 2012 - 20:47 PM

Well done guys looks like it was a tough race :emoticon-0138-thinking:

#7 User is offline   lanarkshire lad 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,195
  • Joined: 23-November 08
  • LocationViewpark
  • Club:Uddingston

Posted 15 April 2012 - 21:01 PM

View Posteddieg46, on 15 April 2012 - 21:35 PM, said:

Dalzell Open Race Result.

Longtown 14/04/12

1. Mullen & Campbell 1018.316
2. Mullen & Campbell 1012.829
3. R.Lanyon 1006.643
4. J,J & M.Gillon 791.593
5. Morrison & Grandson 782.699
6. A.McInnes 721.646
7. Richardson Stewart 713.791
8. Mr & Mrs Scott & Gillon 701.849
9. J.Higgins 694.412
10. Mullen & Campbell 679.282
11. W.Findley 650.024
12. J,J & M.Gillon 612.393
13. A.Thomson 588.162
14. R.Clemenson & Son 587.506
15. Mullen & Campbell 587.111
16. J,J & M.Gillon 586.748
17. A.Thomson 581.841
18. J,J & M.Gillon 581.799
19. J,J & M.Gillon 581.513
20. J.Curley 565.069
21. Richardson Stewart 541.082
22. O & J.McFadden 527.979
23. Richardson Stewart 523.775
24. Richardson Stewart 517.859
25. J.Leggate 502.554
26. Richardson Stewart 491.262
27. J.Cassidy 413.245

Any objections to these results must be made in writing to Alexander Steven by 21/04/2012

Well Done Mullen & Campbell on a great 1st and 2nd.
Well done to jamie and Goosh on a fine win in a race which was never going to be easy with a north wind right on their snitch.

#8 User is offline   budgie 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,451
  • Joined: 7-September 06

Posted 16 April 2012 - 13:15 PM

View Postlanarkshire lad, on 15 April 2012 - 22:01 PM, said:

Well done to jamie and Goosh on a fine win in a race which was never going to be easy with a north wind right on their snitch.



Well done to the Winners.Our time has been missed out Vel:704.58 :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:
Yours In Sport
Budgie

#9 GuestTooshy Boy_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 13:53 PM

WELLDONE FOLKS./// :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

#10 User is offline   Joe_b 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 787
  • Joined: 25-May 10
  • Club:dalzell

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

View Postlanarkshire lad, on 15 April 2012 - 21:01 PM, said:

Well done to jamie and Goosh on a fine win in a race which was never going to be easy with a north wind right on their snitch.

mullen&campbell take ABCD NOM with first doo AB with second doo big alec mcinnes takes second share CD in sixth place

#11 User is offline   Joe_b 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 787
  • Joined: 25-May 10
  • Club:dalzell

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

View Postbudgie, on 16 April 2012 - 13:15 PM, said:

Well done to the Winners.Our time has been missed out Vel:704.58 :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

your time wasent missed andy yer mesuremeants werent inn

#12 User is offline   delboy74 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 16-January 11

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

What were the returns??

#13 User is offline   budgie 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,451
  • Joined: 7-September 06

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

View Postdelboy74, on 17 April 2012 - 13:08 PM, said:

What were the returns??


From what i hear there are some bad returns.
Yours In Sport
Budgie

#14 User is offline   delboy74 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 16-January 11

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

View Postbudgie, on 18 April 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

From what i hear there are some bad returns.

How many got full returns though???

#15 User is offline   budgie 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,451
  • Joined: 7-September 06

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

View Postdelboy74, on 18 April 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

How many got full returns though???



We are all home but others i have heard 5-10 ,16-23 etc and its only the start.
Yours In Sport
Budgie

#16 User is offline   delboy74 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 624
  • Joined: 16-January 11

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

View Postbudgie, on 18 April 2012 - 13:08 PM, said:

We are all home but others i have heard 5-10 ,16-23 etc and its only the start.

Wasn't a big convoy though and wind on the nose

#17 Guesteddieg46_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

Just had 1 reported from Carlisle, looks like I've got a day out on Sunday.

#18 GuestTooshy Boy_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0167-beer: :animatedpigeons:

#19 User is online   ALF 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sprint Specialist
  • Posts: 19,637
  • Joined: 18-June 06
  • LocationThe Wild West

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

View Posteddieg46, on 19 April 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

Just had 1 reported from Carlisle, looks like I've got a day out on Sunday.


No a good sign if it was forced to go the opposite way Eddie :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders