Bird Reported in Prestonpans by Non Fancier

barry

a friend of mine has a bird reported in prestonpans east lothian by a non fancier i was wndering if theres anyone near there who could pick it up for him , its a 09 bird he has no record of losing it , all he nos is its a vanreet.

if anyone can help.

barry

a friend of mine has a bird reported in prestonpans east lothian by a non fancier i was wndering if theres anyone near there who could pick it up for him , its a 09 bird he has no record of losing it , all he nos is its a vanreet.

if anyone can help.

barry

try Shaz Dad ,its only 3 mile down the road from him. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

or PM Henrik .

hi henrik its a mr white 77 gardiner road prestonpans eh329qp my friends name is d norris of brighton and its a 09 bird, if you no of any young fanciers that would like it they are more than welcome . once again thanks very much .

barry

thanks henrik as i said if u no any new starters that would like it dave said its a vanreet of the mardon lines ,and dave said does he owe you anything for collecting it .thanks .

barry

No its only 5 min walk up the road, no its not a new stock bird Andy, but it will keep one of the spare hens happy hehe. Clockie send a couple o rings down and you can have the youngsters.

No its only 5 min walk up the road, no its not a new stock bird Andy, but it will keep one of the spare hens happy hehe. Clockie send a couple o rings down and you can have the youngsters.

No thanks i have enough sh!te :animatedpigeons: