Pouter Steeling/Cheating

Guest Geo

i just thought id post this dirty cheating P*** i have recently experienced . ok here goes i feed wild bird in the garden and have flow birds in the past, so i examine every hawker or wild bird that lands but one day i see a big white doo out having a drink out my garden pond on my CCTV so i go to the window and go whoop boy whoop boy and he nearly landed on my head jumped in the window after that i kept him indoors for 2 weeks then i hanted him to my window (my window opens up the way when fully opened so its like a board ) then told a few guys i know that fly birds i had him , anyway i had let the doo out and he went for 4 days and no sign so i was thinking hes on to the hawkers and paired with one of them. after 4 days i decide to go a peddle on the bike to see if i could spot him on a roof but had no joy ,on the way home i seen a mate he said what you doing up at this time lol i say looking for my doo he laughs and said i seen a white one down the road i said show me so we go down and i find NOT my doo but a white hen with its wings clipped and a feed n water dish on the ground (DIRTY CHEATING B...... you fill the rest in )

best thing is i have both of them now and paired lol the doo came home on sunday after me giving up 6 days he was away

nice storey mate :D you racing again now haha ?

the doo gets out but no way can a let the hen out it would only hurt its self ,, i want to know what kida bampot would give birds to some (lets say person )that clips the birds wings then lets it walk about gairdins with no shelter or f%^* all

dose anybody know how to get the flights to grow back faster? , i heard if you pull them but not all at the same time they will fill in faster but i don't want to do this as it was not the most knowledgeable person that said it and i would not want to cause unnecessary suffering but no being able to fly is suffering is it not ?

If you have pouters lying in and out you will always be at risk of someone catching it that's the game

geordie1234 there are rules you DON'T CUT A BIRDS FLIGHTS ITS CHEATING i don't mind losing a birds if the guy that caught it done it properly in fact if the doo is daft enough to be caught i don't want it anyway

You could pull the flights, but would imagine that would hurt the bird more than just letting her moult them out, wont do her any harm not being able to fly-out.

Henrik i was thinking the same ill just let nature take its course last thing i want is to cause any harm

geordie1234 there are rules you DON'T CUT A BIRDS FLIGHTS ITS CHEATING i don't mind losing a birds if the guy that caught it done it properly in fact if the doo is daft enough to be caught i don't want it anyway

I know what your saying but if someone catchyeez your doo all they need to do is give you a return to have a shot at. As far as I'm concerned if someone catchyeez your doo it's theres they can stick it up there *expletive removed* if they want lol

I know what your saying but if someone catchyeez your doo all they need to do is give you a return to have a shot at. As far as I'm concerned if someone catchyeez your doo it's theres they can stick it up there *expletive removed* if they want lol

is "doo-hut" the missing word here ? :emoticon-0138-thinking::emoticon-0136-giggle:

geordie seems like youv fell asleep look at my post history and you'll find there is no compatition for at least 3 mile in every direction from me please read all my posts before ye start rabling no offence mind

no offence taken at all! but not one of your posts have you stated no competition in a 3 mile radius! Were are you situated? I have 3 relatives in the pouter game who could probably help you out?

NO WONDER FIGHTS START WAY THE POUTERS LOL

Had 3 doocots burnt doon before I was only 12 lol took me ages tae steel the wood aswell haha

no offence taken at all! but not one of your posts have you stated no competition in a 3 mile radius! Were are you situated? I have 3 relatives in the pouter game who could probably help you out?

Had 3 doocots burnt doon before I was only 12 lol took me ages tae steel the wood aswell haha

we need a org that fights the housing mob i wont let the doos fade away into the night there is only 3-5 huts/Dookits in e/hoose now and if they go it will only be me flying from the window ,

i have prepaid a very formal letter about the the history and heritage that will be lost if bureaucrats are aloud a free role bureaucracy destroys democracy

geordie1234 there are rules you DON'T CUT A BIRDS FLIGHTS ITS CHEATING i don't mind losing a bird if the guy that caught it done it properly in fact if the doo is daft enough to be caught i don't want it anyway

Best way to remove the cut flights is to fold them back and break the quil them leave it for a few days before pulling it as it is not so painfull or coz stress to the bird but do not do them all at once.

Hope this helps mate

chers scotty you hit the nail on the head cherrs for you input

ame='geordie1234' date='17 February 2012 - 18:55 PM' timestamp='1329504957' post='726792']

there is no*C0NT* to do a return im the only one *CONT* flying birds so how can a get a return read ma post fae the start some*expletive removed* tried to screw me over way this cliped wings hen that is cheating and cheating of the worsed kind as some dirty f!"£ DID CUT THE FLIGHT ON THIS BIRD I REALY WANT TO KNOW WHO WAS THE IDEOT THAT GAVE THIS BIRD OUT

CATCH THE DOO IF YE CAN JUST DONT FKIG CHEAT THATS HOW WARS START

we already spoke about how no one is about you last night lol i will also state again you did not mention this in your first post

Guest geordiejen

hi mate just pull one flight from each wing,you can steep the birds wing in warm water for a while and it should pull easier.then when that one has come through2/3 of the way then do another one.ive pulled the lot before and it gets them back on the road quicker.