Removal Sale Of Stock Birds & Race Team

Guest Paulo

he still handles like a yearling just his age affects me. Out of all the stock I have retained there is only one pigeon older than 07 and hes an o4 pigeon direct son of rudd van nistolroyy that i have retained to breed me bourges birds.

have tried to keep my retained stock as young as possible as don't know how long will be out of the game.

This hardest thing Ive done i would keep them all if i had room in kelloe if i had got an allotment I wouldn't have sold a bird and put them all to stock to breed ybs for my first season back.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lot 17 Busschaert Matched Pair 03 Rung Bred Winners in 2011!

Cock same way bred as Lot17 and full brother to him.

Hen the best of Ian Metcalfe's busschaerts hen bred him numerous winners

Note the hen has a benign blood tumour but this in no way affects her breeding or health and if you want rid of it a cotton liguture will do the trick.

This pair bred two pigeons in 2011 both of which scored for me including my Maidstone YB National Club winner. Details supplied to purchaser am starting to get tired of wading through paperwork for the birds.

This pair only going due to age and still handle like yearlings and are fully fertile busschaerts like these very hard to get hold of now. I have retained the YB Nat club winner for stcok purposes so I still have the lines.

Value at £60.00 for the proven pair

Photos added

Payment Recieved

post-379-13284610463074_thumb.jpg

post-379-13284610619404_thumb.jpg

post-379-13284610839074_thumb.jpg

post-379-1328461087302_thumb.jpg

post-379-13284611112164_thumb.jpg

post-379-13284611280811_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paulo

Lot 18 09 Cheq Koopman x Van Loon Cock Stock Loft

This young cock was brought from HPA Auctions Paul Smith Removal Sale in late 2010.

His Sire is a Van Loon cock had has won a number of positions in North Road Championship Club that is shown on his pedigree which is attached.

His dam is a Van Loon hen.

Have bred two young birds from him in 2011 that flew the full programme and came well.

Value at £20.00 for a quick sale

Withdrawn Due to Bird Being Lent Out to Local Flier

P Smith Koopman Pedigree.pdf

Edited by Paulo

Lot 19 09 Blue Van Loon Hen John May Lines

Again brought from HPA P Smith Sale paired to Lot 18

Value at 20.00

Or as a good deal £30.00 for the pair for a quick sale.

Now Sold Payment Recieved

John May Hen.pdf

Edited by Paulo

do you know whats the careage to scotland for two birds

Couldn't tell you mate as not really much of a seller this is the first time I have ever really bothered selling apart from some YB's to a repeat customer who has had them every year.

Shame as one lad has just come down from Scotland to buy.

Could meet someone at the Services at Washington, Bowburn or Scotch Corner if you know anyone who comes down this way?

Lot 20 09 Rung Chris Gordon White Cock

Gifted to me by a local flier and bred out of birds brought from an HPA Chris Gordon auction this white cock flew the YB programme for the flier in 2009.

Offered free of charge to a new starter or whoever wants him they have to collect or pay carriage his photo can be seen in lot 6 Willy Thas Cock hes the white bird obviously.

Now given away to purchaser of other lot

Edited by Paulo

has lot 12 gone m8

an absolute bargain at that price, a 1st club winner for £30, i aint been to an auction were the opening bid been that cheap, for a few years, if the name was vanderwhatevers it would f been double or treble

Lot 12 still there mate note he's bred those birds that have won he's not won himself as he was a latebred bred for the flier I brought him off for stock purposes.

He's a cracking cock

Lot 21 11DV447 Dark Hen YB Race Team

This hen direct Banty Emmerson brought from Banty to race in 2011 season. Flew whole programme. Banty breeds top birds for numerous people up and down the country I have had numerous winners through his stock

£20.00

Now Sold

Edited by Paulo

Lot 22 11DV442 Blue Hen YB Race Team

This hen direct Banty Emmerson brought from Banty to race in 2011 season. Flew whole programme. Banty breeds top birds for numerous people up and down the country I have had numerous winners through his stock

£20.00

Lot 22 now sold

Lot 23 11DV452 Cheq Hen YB Race Team

This hen bred from Koopman x Van Loon hen. This lot won 4th club Newark for me. Flew whole programme

£20.00

Edited by Paulo

Lot 24 11DV451 Cheq White Hen Janssen x Busschaert YB Race Team

This hen bred from direct son of Rudd Van Nistelroyy brought from Fountainhead Lofts Clearance Sale paired to a busschaert hen that has won 1st club 5th fed Clermont.

Its nestmate won 2nd Club Maidstone YB National for me this year

Channel blood

£20.00

Lot 25 11DV455 Blue Hen YB Race Team

Bursink & Plumminers Van Loon x with Mike Lycett Gaby Vandenbeele. Its sire is Lot 2 Dutch Van Loon Cock. Flew whole programme

£20.00

Edited by Paulo

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders