Huntingdon Liberation Site

TOMMY R

THE LIBERATION SITE AT HUNTINGDON SPORTS CENTRE CARPARK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE SITE AT JUBILEE PARK HUNTINGDON RPRA CODE 4218

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO WATER OR TOILETS ON SITE AND ARTICS ARE NOT ALLOWED

TOMMY

that would be about right tommy the lanarkshire can find all the sites, with no facilitys, they have a knack of doing it no artics allowed what about the race course. Tommy

that would be about right tommy the lanarkshire can find all the sites, with no facilitys, they have a knack of doing it no artics allowed what about the race course. Tommy

jubilee park was the only alternative the rpra gave me so not sure about race course.

we at the wda use artics or transporter & trailer and i,m finding it hard to get race sites to accomodate us

Lanarkshire are not racing from Huntingdon????

never sayed they where frank, but we have been, and been found wanting the toilet, and water on most sites, that have been plucked from the skys at the agms. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

never sayed they where frank, but we have been, and been found wanting the toilet, and water on most sites, that have been plucked from the skys at the agms. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

stupid meeting the race programme such a waste of time. After the meeting the management need to fix it so we can get into liberation sites

THE LIBERATION SITE AT HUNTINGDON SPORTS CENTRE CARPARK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE SITE AT JUBILEE PARK HUNTINGDON RPRA CODE 4218

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO WATER OR TOILETS ON SITE AND ARTICS ARE NOT ALLOWED

TOMMY

The Up North Combine used a site at Bourn (Cambridge) as an alternative to Huntingdon a few years ago (I think it was 3 to 5 miles longer distance)

stupid meeting the race programme such a waste of time. After the meeting the management need to fix it so we can get into liberation sites

:):) your right there Frank, will not be supporting, many races near the

cumbria area, too risky for me any how.

Good afternoon

Huntingdon Racecourse code No.4049 has now been withdrawn from the Official List of RPRA Liberation Sites.

Please can you advise your driver / convoyer future liberations are ONLY to be held from Huntingdon – Jubilee Park code No.4210.

Site report attached for you convenience.

Please apply for distances either by email or letter.

• 10 months later...
Guest Mackie1000

would it be possible for someone to let me know the next time they will be using the Jubilee Park site if they are happy for my mate to take picture of the relese of the birds, its something he has wanted to do for a while

many thanks

stu

would it be possible for someone to let me know the next time they will be using the Jubilee Park site if they are happy for my mate to take picture of the relese of the birds, its something he has wanted to do for a while

many thanks

stu

If you keep an eye on the West Essex Fed thread http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/forum/123-west-essex-federation-and-club-results/ I'll be putting our 2013 race program on there, we race out of Huntingdon 2-3 times a year.

• 2 months later...

many thanks

stu

The West Essex Fed will be liberating out of Huntingdon (weather permitting) on these dates

27th July

3rd August

many thanks

stu

Glasgow and south l anarkshire Feds are at Huntingdon on the 15 th June

• 1 month later...

Facilities lol isn't there a 24 hr asda or McDonald's close by there were a convoy of gypsies camping just out side newmains last year asda in newmains was good enough for them at the end of the day the transporters are away for one / two nights. :animatedpigeons: