2011 Rings Or Older

blue lad

Hello gents as you know i have collected rings from the various feds in the uk the last few years. Iam still looking for some scotland 2011 rings from dif feds .Olso any gb nehu whu ihu any years. If you have any spares leftover that are no us to you? Give me a shout please id be very gratefull for any help.

Many thanks for all your help in the past . steve

• 6 months later...

Hello again gents would any one have any spares left over from last year or this year .Like i said first post id be very grateful for any help with scottish feds gb nehu nwhu ihu whu, new or old ?

Cheers steve

Thanks very much Harry . Still looking for feds iam short of years . from folllowing feds PLAIN SU /AV, AN,A,AB,B,DF, E,F, G, L, ML,NW, P,R,S,SW,SN, OLSO GB RINGS

any letters . I know your all busy with racing just now . But please have a look and see if you have any kickin about .

Thanks Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest H@wkBait

IL GIVE YAS ALL 50P PER RING and i will still make a profit on that i sold my collection off world rings 400 rings and made over £1300 thats y i dont give any away now too many fake collectors in it 4 the money same reason i sold mine anyway any1 with any rings il pay 50p per ring :P

IL GIVE YAS ALL 50P PER RING and i will still make a profit on that i sold my collection off world rings 400 rings and made over £1300 thats y i dont give any away now too many fake collectors in it 4 the money same reason i sold mine anyway any1 with any rings il pay 50p per ring :P

blue lad (steve) in in my club and is a genuine ring collecter i have seen his collection . i have known him all my life he has always been doo daft and always will be and i know for a fact he would swap rings with collectors but would not sale any .

blue lad (steve) in in my club and is a genuine ring collecter i have seen his collection . i have known him all my life he has always been doo daft and always will be and i know for a fact he would swap rings with collectors but would not sale any .

i agree , a good lad , have sent him rings a few times over the years . :animatedpigeons:

I also sent Stevie some rings he deserves your support as he does his bit for the sport most times you see a post on here from this guy is when he's bringing or reporting birds from the rig he works on that to me deserves a wee bit of support from us IMO

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Christmas &Happy New year to everyone on site.

Big thank you to who ever sent me rings this year

Also someone sent rings recently my wife said.

I am over in Saudi Arabia over the festivities.Rare

thing happened today torrential rain all day

But consolation it was warm.

• 2 months later...

Thanks again got some rings in the post.Dont know who there from but thanks v very much .that's a few more to my Scottish collection.keep a look out lads I am still trying to get years I am short in Su feds also gb nehu.Wales Ireland.If anyone's got any they no longer need drop me a line please.

Yours in sport

Steve