Thief Pouter Section

THE FIFER

i feel at home here and thank you THE FIFER for filling my request i commend and thank you! I'm sure some of us pouter guys can exchange some helpful knowledge and add something different :scotland:

not a sole here noo they awe shifted but theres still a good few chuts in springboig and carntyne and a few in garthamlock im thinking of getting a hut in springboig if ma uncle will allow

av no been doon cartyne fur ages mate so wouldney know, im gonny start gone way ma mate rab(rab built nearly every hut in easterhouse) tae his hut in springbiog so it would be a bus every day , but a would walk 500 miles just to see the doos , but ill still be flyin a pair oot the winday because a just like watchin them just caught a mouse honest to god the trap is till bouncing

sorry to be a pain in the hind but could one of you guys please tell me more aboot racing its not ever been done here in easterhouse that I'm aware of and i would love to know and understand it,

av no been doon cartyne fur ages mate so wouldney know, im gonny start gone way ma mate rab(rab built nearly every hut in easterhouse) tae his hut in springbiog so it would be a bus every day , but a would walk 500 miles just to see the doos , but ill still be flyin a pair oot the winday because a just like watchin them just caught a mouse honest to god the trap is till bouncing

does auld fizer still fly the doos down that way