Entries wanted for Mr Pigeon Basics 2009

DOVEScot

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye there are a few sent in their pics, I will be posting them in the next couple of days, remember you can email me them dovescot@blueyonder.co.uk

The bigger the file size the better

C,mon lads, get those photo,s in, it,s a bit of fun ;) however, now I,ve seen Alf,s entry, I think I will withdraw :-/

I would like to nominate my mate A.J aka Jed to his 3 friends. I attach a photo of him. As you can see he is special and remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Paul.

it has to be jed for me as it would be one in the EYE for all you guys who live in the metropolis of forres and inverurie who are jealous of how close we in the village of the damned are!! how many of you guys can say that they are related to every one of their neighbours in at least four sides of the family and answer me this, could four members of your family get kitted out at specsavers for the price of one?   i think not

it has to be jed for me as it would be one in the EYE for all you guys who live in the metropolis of forres and inverurie who are jealous of how close we in the village of the damned are!! how many of you guys can say that they are related to every one of their neighbours in at least four sides of the family and answer me this, could four members of your family get kitted out at specsavers for the price of one?   i think not

One set of grandparents for the whole village.  ;) But you are right it has to be good old uncledad Jed.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...