Pigeonbasics Forum: Pigeon Books And Dvds Thats On Ebay Info Needed - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pigeon Books And Dvds Thats On Ebay Info Needed Pigeon Books and dvds on ebay

#1 GuestIn the Loft_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 17 October 2011 - 17:53 PM

Their is a number of pigeon books and dvds have come on ebay and after info if any of these are worth purchasing

Masters Of Breeding Racing
Pigeon Book By: Victor Vansalen

CHAMPIONS REVEAL
their untold secrets
Book by: VICTOR VANSLEN

Pigeon Racing Book The BEST OF AD SCHAERLAECKENS

and many more books

Dvds

Racing Pigeon dvd SECRETS OF CHAMPIONS

Racing Pigeon DVD MARK CAUDWELL

Racing Pigeon DVD FREDDY VANDENHEEDE

and many more some very good top flyers books and dvds

only looking for advise on these please

#2 User is offline   OLDYELLOW 

  • TOP GUN
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 21,695
  • Joined: 21-March 08
  • LocationScarborough Yorkshire - God's own County , Englishman by birth, Yorkshireman by the grace of God , lol
  • Club:Cayton Bay Invitation

Posted 17 October 2011 - 17:57 PM

saw a copy of Dave Allens A widowhood year that's a great book for widowhood , AD SCHAERLAECKENS , most of his articles are online but a great thinker and very practical :)
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result" Albert Einstein http://s328.photobuc...323/OLDYELLOW1/

#3 GuestIn the Loft_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 17 October 2011 - 18:00 PM

View PostOLDYELLOW, on 17 October 2011 - 17:57 PM, said:

saw a copy of Dave Allens A widowhood year that's a great book for widowhood , AD SCHAERLAECKENS , most of his articles are online but a great thinker and very practical :)

They have a number of books and dvds listed so with the dark nights coming it can pass these winter nights coming some of them I heard are good reads and to watch

#4 User is offline   just ask me 

  • High Ranking
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 15,272
  • Joined: 8-November 07

Posted 9 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

View PostIn the Loft, on 17 October 2011 - 17:53 PM, said:

Their is a number of pigeon books and dvds have come on ebay and after info if any of these are worth purchasing

Masters Of Breeding Racing
Pigeon Book By: Victor Vansalen

CHAMPIONS REVEAL
their untold secrets
Book by: VICTOR VANSLEN

Pigeon Racing Book The BEST OF AD SCHAERLAECKENS

and many more books

Dvds

Racing Pigeon dvd SECRETS OF CHAMPIONS

Racing Pigeon DVD MARK CAUDWELL

Racing Pigeon DVD FREDDY VANDENHEEDE

and many more some very good top flyers books and dvds

only looking for advise on these please




the masters of breeding and racing is probably the best book ever written on the sport also from the same author is champions reveal there untold secrets a classic too there nearly impossible to get and cost a bomb


why they are not back in print i just dont know as im sure they would be best sellers :emoticon-0138-thinking:

#5 User is offline   andy Burgess 

  • TOP GUN
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 20,790
  • Joined: 25-August 11
  • LocationEast Lothian
  • Club:gladsmuir

Posted 9 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

i have some of the above listed books , not read them for a while , but .. they were usefull , good information mostly and the occasional good tip .no dvds tho.
"north wales novice" no longer .

#6 User is offline   just ask me 

  • High Ranking
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 15,272
  • Joined: 8-November 07

Posted 9 November 2011 - 12:24 PM

the AD SCHAERLAECKENS book is a great read too hard to get now as well

the 2nd edition is out now just got it not started to read it yet

#7 User is offline   just ask me 

  • High Ranking
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 15,272
  • Joined: 8-November 07

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

http://www.abebooks....=0&bt.y=0&sts=t


found the masters of breeding& racing £175 it is :( :( :( :(

#8 User is offline   REDCHEQHEN 

  • High Ranking
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 5,919
  • Joined: 5-March 06

Posted 10 November 2011 - 14:21 PM

View Postjust ask me, on 10 November 2011 - 12:16 PM, said:

http://www.abebooks....=0&bt.y=0&sts=t


found the masters of breeding& racing £175 it is :( :( :( :(


The one on ebay went for £77

and it went to Thailand !!

I think I'll have to get some of my books on there !!

#9 User is offline   just ask me 

  • High Ranking
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 15,272
  • Joined: 8-November 07

Posted 10 November 2011 - 14:44 PM

View PostREDCHEQHEN, on 10 November 2011 - 14:21 PM, said:

The one on ebay went for £77

and it went to Thailand !!

I think I'll have to get some of my books on there !!



yes there go on e bay for cheaper got mine at a snip of the price was put in science fiction section if i remember rightly :emoticon-0136-giggle:


seen them go for a lot more on there too they don't come up too often though

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders