Bonnybridge Hs Social And Prize Presentation

BONNYBRIDGE HOMING SOCIETY are having there prize presentation and social evening on friday 7th october at the bonnybridge bowling club 7pm for 7.30pm,the bowling club is in DUNURE ST which is 100 yds from the pigeon club,the night will consist of a presentation of prizes,RAFFLE,a SALE of select 2012 youngsters from prominent national flyers and also from this years club and fed champions,there will be a top notch BUFFET and a quiz panel with BHW feature writer JOHN HARWOOD MILTON OF CAMPSIE AND ALSO 3 X SNFC WINNER JOHN BOSWORTH ELPHINSTONE on the panel with a n other to be confirmed,tickets are avaiable from secretary vic couper on 01324 815 440,or myself on pb. :) :) this is the first presentation for a few years by this club so why not come along for a good wee night. ;):) :)

I'm goin to a 21st Birthday party in the Camelon Labour Club next Friday but reading the panel guests I'd maybe be better goin to Bonnybridge :emoticon-0136-giggle:

you get to the 21st young man. ;) ;) was my daughters 21st this week and after she and pals homed from a night in the toon was woken up at 4am to make cheese and toast for 9 young lasses. :) :) was working at 7.30 like a half shut knife. :(:D :D

you get to the 21st young man. ;) ;) was my daughters 21st this week and after she and pals homed from a night in the toon was woken up at 4am to make cheese and toast for 9 young lasses. :) :) was working at 7.30 like a half shut knife. :(:D :D

Whas the daft yin!!!!!

Guest Gareth Rankin

You should have phoned me and i would have come down and made cheese on toast for the lasses, :egyptian:

hope all goes well for your presentation

how many 2012 lots will there be for sale?

think there will be about 10 birds for sale as it is mainly a social evening,off the top of my head.

john harwood milton of campsie.

john bosworth elphinstone.

d & l hay kirkintilloch.

john houston greengairs.

j & j hood milton of campsie.

e & d harrison coatbridge.

vic couper dennyloanhead 1st sec ybn 2011

r buchanan bonnybridge. 2011 club champion.

dr p lynch larbet.

there are some more that are to be confirmed,hope this helps. :) :)

BONNYBRIDGE HOMING SOCIETY are having there prize presentation and social evening on friday 7th october at the bonnybridge bowling club 7pm for 7.30pm,the bowling club is in DUNURE ST which is 100 yds from the pigeon club,the night will consist of a presentation of prizes,RAFFLE,a SALE of select 2012 youngsters from prominent national flyers and also from this years club and fed champions,there will be a top notch BUFFET and a quiz panel with BHW feature writer JOHN HARWOOD MILTON OF CAMPSIE AND ALSO 3 X SNFC WINNER JOHN BOSWORTH ELPHINSTONE on the panel with a n other to be confirmed,tickets are avaiable from secretary vic couper on 01324 815 440,or myself on pb. :) :) this is the first presentation for a few years by this club so why not come along for a good wee night. ;):) :)

ACE FANCIER SINCLAIR THOMSON OF PORT SETON confirmed for the panel on friday night. :) :) TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE. :) :) :)