Liberation Sites

sapper756

Are there any PB members who race from a liberation site called Stobbs Camp, apparently near to Kelso. if so, what is your opinion of this liberation site?

Thankshttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/scotland.gif

Are there any PB members who race from a liberation site called Stobbs Camp, apparently near to Kelso. if so, what is your opinion of this liberation site?

Thanks

its a realy good took the av birds there many times its high up and a old army camp wont get any better site ,jmo

its actally near hawick found it a good racepoint plenty of open space and height

its a realy good took the av birds there many times its high up and a old army camp wont get any better site ,jmo

cheers ladshttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/scotland.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Annan, Penrith, Kendal, Lancaster, Leyland, Whitchurch, WORCESTER!!! Cheltenham, Blanford Forum, Charnock Richards, Appleby, take yer pick

Consett, Wetherby, Ripon, Newark, Selby, Eastbourne, Marlborough, Bovingdon, Tow Law, Newbury, Morpeth, Wincanton, Take yer pick

Think what i'm trying to say is, it depends who you speak to regards BAD race points or ROUTES, there will be Good and BAD every season on EVERY ROUTE depending on who you ask. What i don't like is PREDICTIONS that a race will turn out like a or b, because only AFTER a race can you determine whether it was a success or not. Any given Saturday will be different from the one before. JMO.

Thanks

Angus Fed went there last season. No problems although one young bird race was the day every fed in the east of Scotland got hammered and they got the same. Not sure if you would get an artic in though

Annan, Penrith, Kendal, Lancaster, Leyland, Whitchurch, WORCESTER!!! Cheltenham, Blanford Forum, Charnock Richards, Appleby, take yer pick

Consett, Wetherby, Ripon, Newark, Selby, Eastbourne, Marlborough, Bovingdon, Tow Law, Newbury, Morpeth, Wincanton, Take yer pick

Think what i'm trying to say is, it depends who you speak to regardsD race points or ROUTES, there will be Good and BAD every season on EVERY BA ROUTE depending on who you ask. What i don't like is PREDICTIONS that a race will turn out like a or b, because only AFTER a race can you determine whether it was a success or not. Any given Saturday will be different from the one before. JMO.

Think what i'm trying to say is, it depends who you speak to regards BAD race points or ROUTES, there will be Good and BAD every season on EVERY ROUTE depending on who you ask. What i don't like is PREDICTIONS that a race will turn out like a or b, because only AFTER a race can you determine whether it was a success or not. Any given Saturday will be different from the one before. JMO.

totally agree John sites are all good till we get a bad race from them

• 3 months later...
Guest KING BILLY

dont think so john wot about conset and the next week concet the worst 2 races recorded in lanarkshirs feds history