posting pics on site

just ask me

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you can see on pic 3 there should be a miniature pic of the picture you are posting also you will see the type of file i am using jpg its on the end of the file name i think this works better on forums than bmp etc

but the most important part is where the highlighted area is again click here hopefully now your post should be uploaded

post-2012-13117833787323_thumb.jpg

the gallery may be different mate ill look into it

Thanks. My main problem is that when I try to actually create a gallery (not upload the pics - that's the stage after, I assume) it doesn't allow me to do it. It just gives a message saying: "The following errors were found, please correct them: You are not allowed to post images in this category so there is no reason for you to create an album in it"

The way I'm going about it is... I go into "My profile", click on "Edit my profile", click on the "Gallery" tab, then in the "Your Albums" section it says: "Click here to create your first album!"

I click & it takes me to a window where it asks for album name, description etc. but then it just gives me the same message over & over again, denying me from creating a gallery to store my pictures in...

All help is much appreciated! Where am I going wrong?

Got it thanks lads.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

still having problems with this im doing browse this file was to big to upload how do you resize cheers.

sign up to Photobucket i have all my photos on there as if your computer gets a virus or something like that at least you know your photos are safe

on Photobucket you can re size your photos http://photobucket.com/

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...