Who Won Central Scotland 3 Bird Race

Guest ENDFLIGHT

john Mc;Nieil is 1st

MAY I ASK YOU WHEN,AND WHERE YOU GOT THIS IMFORMATION FROM?,BECAUSE AS OF 10-15 THIS MORNING,MR. HOPE THE SECRETARY DID NOT KNOW WHO IS WINNING THIS RACE,AS IT SEEMS TO BE A CLOSE ONE,AND ALL THE BEST TO THE GUYS WHO ARE IN THE SHAKE UP THANK YOU WEE BILLY :unsure::unsure:

MAY I ASK YOU WHEN,AND WHERE YOU GOT THIS IMFORMATION FROM?,BECAUSE AS OF 10-15 THIS MORNING,MR. HOPE THE SECRETARY DID NOT KNOW WHO IS WINNING THIS RACE,AS IT SEEMS TO BE A CLOSE ONE,AND ALL THE BEST TO THE GUYS WHO ARE IN THE SHAKE UP THANK YOU WEE BILLY

Whit takes them that long the Guys are just wantin to know

Guest ENDFLIGHT

Whit takes them that long the Guys are just wantin to know

ANDY,THE SEC.WORKS 12 HOUR SHIFTS,all the imfo ext.is passed on to the guy who prints out the result.now for the relevent part!! you well know,if a.n other puts on open forum that mr. x has won the race even when the officias do not know the result,it is not very nice, if it turns out that mr.Y OR MR Z HAS WON THE RACE.i am not IMPLYING THAT I SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO KNOW,but i will post up the relevent imformation as soon as i am told,but certainly not before it!!!firstly the sec has to make sure he has all the correct measurements of the fanciers who are competeing,that takes time,especialy,with it being glasgow fair monday,however we will have to be patient cheers wee BILLY

ANDY,THE SEC.WORKS 12 HOUR SHIFTS,all the imfo ext.is passed on to the guy who prints out the result.now for the relevent part!! you well know,if a.n other puts on open forum that mr. x has won the race even when the officias do not know the result,it is not very nice, if it turns out that mr.Y OR MR Z HAS WON THE RACE.i am not IMPLYING THAT I SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO KNOW,but i will post up the relevent imformation as soon as i am told,but certainly not before it!!!firstly the sec has to make sure he has all the correct measurements of the fanciers who are competeing,that takes time,especialy,with it being glasgow fair monday,however we will have to be patient cheers wee BILLY

Well said Billy, :)

Budgie, just have patience, :P

Guest ENDFLIGHT

just seen result j mcniel 1st open

THE PRVISIONAL RESULT IS AS FOLLOWS,THE FIRST FOUR

1ST CENTRAL SEC.1ST.OPEN J MCNIEL BROXBURN £1000 PRIZE WINNER

1ST.WEST SEC. 2ND.OPEN J HENDRIE/SON SALSBURGH

1ST.NORTH WEST SEC.3RD OPEN MR/MRS GRAHAM AVONBRIDGE

1ST.WEST LOTHIAN SEC.4TH.OPEN HOPE BRS./BRYCE STONEYBURN

WELL DONE GUYS,WHAT A BRILLIANT RESULT PLEASE NOTE, THE FIRST FOUR OPEN POSITIONS ARE WON BY ONE FROM EACH SECTION,THE MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A FULL RESULT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU WEE BILLY

THE PRVISIONAL RESULT IS AS FOLLOWS,THE FIRST FOUR

1ST CENTRAL SEC.1ST.OPEN J MCNIEL BROXBURN £1000 PRIZE WINNER

1ST.WEST SEC. 2ND.OPEN J HENDRIE/SON SALSBURGH

1ST.NORTH WEST SEC.3RD OPEN MR/MRS GRAHAM AVONBRIDGE

1ST.WEST LOTHIAN SEC.4TH.OPEN HOPE BRS./BRYCE STONEYBURN

WELL DONE GUYS,WHAT A BRILLIANT RESULT PLEASE NOTE, THE FIRST FOUR OPEN POSITIONS ARE WON BY ONE FROM EACH SECTION,THE MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A FULL RESULT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU WEE BILLY

It disnae get any better or Fairer