Two Pairs Of White Logans

Guest TAMMY_1

Guest TAMMY_1

One pair of 09 pure white logans plus a pair of young off them in the nest and ready in a few days, the reason they were on young was we wanted some squeakers to sit below birds going to France plus we only had the whites for Liz's handicapped sister but now she has got a new horse she is no longer interested in any pigeons so the parents can go as we will not be breeding anymore,the parents plus the two young which are rung are only £50 for the 4 of them.PM if anyone is interested

One pair of 09 pure white logans plus a pair of young off them in the nest and ready in a few days, the reason they were on young was we wanted some squeakers to sit below birds going to France plus we only had the whites for Liz's handicapped sister but now she has got a new horse she is no longer interested in any pigeons so the parents can go as we will not be breeding anymore,the parents plus the two young which are rung are only £50 for the 4 of them.PM if anyone is interested

Hi I would be interested in buying your Logans. I live in Northern Ireland but depending on where you live in England we have a network of lorry drivers who pick up birds for us all the time. Would there be any chance of a quick photograph and e-mail it to me f.teeney@qub.ac.uk

I do keep Logans and was looking for fresh blood

thanks

Francis

Guest TAMMY_1

Hi I would be interested in buying your Logans. I live in Northern Ireland but depending on where you live in England we have a network of lorry drivers who pick up birds for us all the time. Would there be any chance of a quick photograph and e-mail it to me f.teeney@qub.ac.uk

I do keep Logans and was looking for fresh blood

thanks

Francis

will get one to you.

• 6 months later...

would like to take them if there still available thanks

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders