How to sell on Pigeon Basics Posted 10 December 2009 - 18:43 PM AMENDED 20/11/11
Breeder Buyer sale can advertise names
Pigeonbasics will now operate with a Gold Membership for people wishing to sell on the site.
1/. A one off payment of £30.00 for One year's gold membership to the site - This allows the gold member unlimited sales of his own Birds/items (14 days each sale) on site in that period. contact FIFER for details
2/.as from 25/6/11, For those wishing to just sell the odd item (members one off sale) the cost is £20 per advert no additions can be put on once a sale has been posted,and to last no more than 10 days contact FIFER for details ,
3/. Miscellaneous items up to £30 per sale. (no birds)FREE,to run no more than 10 days, those items can be posted on the (free misc items for sale board) http://forum.pigeonb...for-sale-board/
4/. club/Fed sales. £30 to site (to be paid before sales ) and 5% of takings to the charity fund, (Ian McKay) dates to be notified in advance, clubs/Feds responsible for conduct of sales etc, and for money and dealing with sponsors and buyers, the site is not responsible for these sales, auction will last for 10 days,
5/. All outside sales advertised on site showing venue and lists of birds a fee of £30 will be charged, after being approved, by admin,
5-B/ .New outside sale rule as from 12 11 2014.
Sales can be Advertised Free if only Name,Date, Time and Place are given, (no birds lists or ring numbers or links to other sites.)
6/ Members wishing to sell for others (must first get permission fromy ADMIN) £40
7/All fund raising events should apply to Ian McKay, Any on-line competitions, Bereavement Sales etc to be approved by The Fifer , these include bird swaps breeder buyers one lofts / in some cases a fee may be charged.
All post / threads containing links of outside sites that are posted and deemed as advertising will be removed without warning
payments can be made by the following methods -
- Paypal to email@example.com - An invoice can be sent on request.
- Cheque or postal order made payable to Pigeonbasics.com - Please contact Fifer for postal address.
Selling Rules and conditions
- Gold members/one off sellers are not permitted to sell Items on behalf of another member (or non member)
- Items placed for sale on the boards by anyone other than gold members or one off sellers will be removed without notice.
- Any thread the Admin or Moderators deem to be advertising will be removed without notice - This includes third party ads.
- We expect you to conduct yourself with honesty and integrity at all times, and with every interaction with other members that you make.
- After posting items for sale you are expected to check your topic and/or PMs regularly to deal with enquiries, if you suspect you will be offline list a telephone number for your items.
- Non Gold Members known to be selling via the Private Message function will have their PM facility removed.
Gold members must have sales on site,
Additional Information we require from you
We require further information to process your application to become a gold member on Pigeon basics - This information is -
•Your Full Name
All information will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act - we reserve the right to release the information in exceptional circumstances to the relevant authorities or to a buyer in the case of an unresolved dispute.
Buyers and Sellers are responsible for there own selling and buying on Pigeonbasics.com - We do however reserve the right to withdraw gold membership for poor selling conduct.
Page 1 of 1
How to sell on PB - Guidelines, Rules etc gold members and one off sellers
Page 1 of 1