Your Pick For 2011

blaz

if you where to pick say 2 yearlings that you expected to race well in 2011. which 2 would you pick. if you are up for it put ring numbers up .if a few put ring numbers up it might make for good reading later in year.

my 2 are BB COCK SU ML 10 1014

BB HEN SU ML 10 996

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint got a clue about the yearlings as dont usuaully get a clock set for the yb,s so dont bother noting how they come and dont always see them comming anyway ,without looking the book i could not tell what most are breed from anyway and prefer not to know but would know the 2 yr olds for this year better after the yearling stage last year , the two yearlings i do like the looks of were not raced last year anyway so they would prob not worth noting

if you where to pick say 2 yearlings that you expected to race well in 2011. which 2 would you pick. if you are up for it put ring numbers up .if a few put ring numbers up it might make for good reading later in year.

my 2 are BB HEN SU ML 10 1014

BB HEN SU ML 10 996

out of interest did they do well as young birds blaz

aint got a clue about the yearlings as dont usuaully get a clock set for the yb,s so dont bother noting how they come and dont always see them comming anyway ,without looking the book i could not tell what most are breed from anyway and prefer not to know but would know the 2 yr olds for this year better after the yearling stage last year , the two yearlings i do like the looks of were not raced last year anyway so they would prob not worth noting

out of interest did they do well as young birds blaz

both won and scored in fed as yb,s (i lost out with 1014 and cost her 3 tickets club fed and nat). i think you should put ring numbers up of the 2 yearlings you like the look of. with your experience and results you know what you are looking for.

Edited by blaz

both won and scored in fed as yb,s (i lost out with 1014 and cost her 3 tickets club fed and nat). i think you should put ring numbers up of the 2 yearlings you like the look of. with your experience and results you know what you are looking for.

OK WILL HAVE A WEE LOOK AT EM TOMMOROW AND PICK OUT 2 FOR A BIT OF FUN M8

I'd pick an unraced/trained Blue Ck i bought, bred by John Frood of Lanark, i got it at the South Lanarkshire Y/B sale 2010.

Also a Blue Pied Hen SU 10 L 390, she is a VandenbellexJim Hannah, beautiful wee hen and is just the size i like.

However i look forward to being very surprised by one or two that i maybe don't fancy as much

well that show everyone how honest blaz is when he sayes from his best for help the heroes

CHEERS WES i was by far not the only one that gave good birds in the HforH sale last year . as you can see with the result this year at the HforH sale. IF WE GIVE OUR BEST THIS YEAR IT MAKES GOOD FOR NEXT YEAR

KEEP THE RING NUMBERS COMING

Edited by blaz

Guest ENDFLIGHT

HERE IS MY TWO

BELG.2010 6261752 BLUE Pd.HEN(LEIR MARKET LAST YEAR)

SU 10L 6543 BLUE COCK(COUNTDOWN)BRED BY,AND GIFTED TO ME BY(HOMER 49)THANK YOU ALEX :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping::egyptian:

Guest Basin View

My 2 picks are...

For races out to Leicester, 289 miles Blue Cock SU 10 NW 1251, bred by Stewart Bros, Stirling.

For races Leicester 289 miles and further Dark Cheq Cock, SU 10 AF 3217, bred from a pair I bought as Yb's in 2009 from the "Barcelona Challenge Lofts"

• 1 month later...