Your Pick For 2011

blaz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows what i know one of my picks 1525 gone on 1st race. :emoticon-0179-headbang:

SU 10 AB 3565 WAS 8TH CLUB ON SATURDAY :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

One of my picks is gay and has been sitting on a pair of dummie eggs for 53 days :lol:

8TH IS NOT THAT BAD

how did your yearling picks go yesterday mine were ten min behind my first bird i was 1 min off the winner in the club

a bit behind yesterday but both still here

and thats something after all the loses weve had :angry::angry::angry:

• 5 weeks later...

with the 1st of the nationals this week how many of the nominated yearling above will be going to it.please post yours if it is going

i will be sending SU10ML1014 for sure not sure yet about SU10ML996 yet.

also any other results from any of your picks for 2011

SU10 NW 1085 has had Coldstream,Coldstream,Otterburn,Witton Castle,Ripon,Wakefield and Newark so far.He didn't really raise a gallop until Ripon when he came 2 miuntes after my first doos.Hes not been too far away the last two weeks-he got the second crack at the pools in the club from Newark on Saturday.

Hes a big strong doo,finding he needs a lot of work :emoticon-0136-giggle: Hoping to get a race out him this weekend :emoticon-0123-party:

SU10 NW 1021 has had Otterburn,Wakefield and Newark so far.Shes going to Leicester this weekend.Looking to get her to Ypres in four weeks to try and get up wi the Avonbrig Ace-Davie Young,a lot easier said than done :lol:

will see how many replies we get on hear at the end of racing .see if we might be able to turn it in to a wee competition next year. with the permission of Archie the fifer

The Gb rung latebred i nominated went down at the Thirsk race.

The Blue pied hen was my all pooler the next week at Selby and came back next day with her foot very badly swollen, she still canny put it down, though i'm quite sure the leg is not broken i'm not so sure about her toes being in one piece!! Don't think she will be out again this season