Nestmates

geordie1234

can you pair up nestmates

paired up a brother /sister last year both o8 pigeons that had both scored in my fed(not nestmates)but same parents took 2 young birds off them in 2010 no freaks in fact nobody could pick them out just now in my team,anyway both flew down to our y/b open 158mls no prizes but i'll keep you's posted on how they perform as yearlings

paired up a brother /sister last year both o8 pigeons that had both scored in my fed(not nestmates)but same parents took 2 young birds off them in 2010 no freaks in fact nobody could pick them out just now in my team,anyway both flew down to our y/b open 158mls no prizes but i'll keep you's posted on how they perform as yearlings

Cheers mate

Inbred pigeons are said to lack vitality, brother & sister is as close as you can get, had a cock bird bred for me off a brother & sister pairing - he was full of beans, I lost him on the road as a yearling.

Tried it only once, none of the youngsters made it to ringing stage, living skeletons. I think it depends on family.

Inbred pigeons are said to lack vitality, brother & sister is as close as you can get, had a cock bird bred for me off a brother & sister pairing - he was full of beans, I lost him on the road as a yearling.

Tried it only once, none of the youngsters made it to ringing stage, living skeletons. I think it depends on family.

ian maybe you should have crossed him out and raced the young birds from him thats what i'm planning to do with these pair but they will also be raced

ian maybe you should have crossed him out and raced the young birds from him thats what i'm planning to do with these pair but they will also be raced

Yes they are deffo for breeding rather than racing. He was a blue cock bred by Jimmy White, and on his advice, was paired with an unrelated inbred grizzle hen, and they gave rise to my grizzle line.

Yes they are deffo for breeding rather than racing. He was a blue cock bred by Jimmy White, and on his advice, was paired with an unrelated inbred grizzle hen, and they gave rise to my grizzle line.

On that of Jimmy white has anyone herd from him lately used to like reading his posts and enjoyed visiting him

Tell me about it im bored oot my skull and the missus is hogging the tele watching sex and the cit 2 THE FILM could my night get any worse lol

Eye if she tells you she wants ti come ti the sale on Sunday when all the lads are there, and youve ti go hame, :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

So let her watch the telly in peice. :egyptian: