Nestmates

geordie1234

True have to play the game

Am hopeing ti be there on Sunday ti meet some owe ma friends on here, ;) but if a go oot the morra ti hae a couple owe :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0167-beer: with the Welsh guys ave got ti watch what am dane, cause the other half wont be happy, but its Valentines on Monday, so a am plane the Trumph card here, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Am hopeing ti be there on Sunday ti meet some owe ma friends on here, ;) but if a go oot the morra ti hae a couple owe :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0167-beer: with the Welsh guys ave got ti watch what am dane, cause the other half wont be happy, but its Valentines on Monday, so a am plane the Trumph card here, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aw sh*t so it is a better get my finger out :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Guest Freebird

Geo, I think you will find that there is a lot of inbreeding and line breeding goes on. This is how your strains and family's come about. As long as you do not go too far with it you will find the offspring are fit and healthy. Only thing is it can bring out the bad traits quicker as well as the good traits. There are a lot of underlying traits in the genes, one quick way to bring them to the surface is to inbreed/linebreed. You may just be lucky, only way to find out is to try it. Remember a good looking pigeon aint nessesarily a good racer :emoticon-0157-sun: Have fun.

:egyptian::scotland::egyptian:

Guest Freebird

do u think a human brother and sister humping and having weans is ok?...........no so why do it to pigeons!!

You are correct and this always opens a can of worms. Do you think you would be RACING "rock doves" if this method had not been used in the past? I agree that it is moraly wrong but leave pigeons to their own devices and nine times out of ten they will pair with a relative before anything else. But I do agree they should be encouraged to pair with distance.

You are correct and this always opens a can of worms. Do you think you would be RACING "rock doves" if this method had not been used in the past? I agree that it is moraly wrong but leave pigeons to their own devices and nine times out of ten they will pair with a relative before anything else. But I do agree they should be encouraged to pair with distance.

so adam n eve had some weans and here we are ? aye rite :emoticon-0136-giggle:

so adam n eve had some weans and here we are ? aye rite :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Read in news somewhere a long time back that all human DNA can be traced back to 2 female distant ancestors.

Didn't Egyptian pharoes marry their sisters?

I don't think we can apply human morality and ethics / marraige standards to breeding animals.

• 5 years later...