Aqualution

Guest pigeonguy147

Guest pigeonguy147

aqualution coming on to the market soon this solution kills 99.9pc of mrsa also kills c/diff in under a minute i have been trialling for six weeks now visually benefitting my birds by 1 whiter wattles 2 better feathering 3 perfect droppings 4fertility good 5 better vitality 6 good clear eyes would you use it?

Guest pigeonguy147

If you see a marked improvement on the birds then give it a go. Just think your birds maybe would have all the above ( at this time of year ) without the aqualution anyway.

yes derek you are correct but compared to previous seasons there is quite a visual difference it will also kill bacteria in the water thus stopping any cross contamination in the basket also can be used as a spray go to www.aqualution. and be prepared to get your eyes openend sharply lol

Guest pigeonguy147

if its new, it will take time to get any real info, if you had tried it on so many birds and not others to see a difference would have been better, as said your birds should have all you say without medication,

fifer this company have also been trialling the product e.g giving full setups to poultry farmers with really good results for over a year

yes derek you are correct but compared to previous seasons there is quite a visual difference it will also kill bacteria in the water thus stopping any cross contamination in the basket also can be used as a spray go to www.aqualution. and be prepared to get your eyes openend sharply lol

Definately worth a try m8, I would keep it minimum dose though

For me, it's just another chlorine bleach which will break down into exactly the same compounds including Hypochlorous acid, salt and water. Contrary to what has been said, bleaches and disinfectants do create the same resistance problems as antibiotics, the Sunday term for it is 'select for'. Organisms do survive bleaching and become tolerant of it. An example is cryptosporidium in our own drinking water.

An added worry for me would be the beneficial effects seen in the pigeons after using it in drinking water. It doesn't say much for the quality of the water that was previously on offer to the pigeons, or the conditions they were housed in. Remember this product is aimed at the poultry industry where thousands of birds are housed together for weeks in a single finishing shed, cleaned out every 10/12 weeks between destocking and restocking.