Bricon Use With Unikon

hi could anyone help i'm thinking about buying a bricorn speedy ets.our club use unikon system i know that you can connect the bricorn to the unikon by a black lead but will all the data need to go through bricorn software or can it work through unikon. will i need to notify combine race marking station for combine races as i think they use unikon.

hi could anyone help i'm thinking about buying a bricorn speedy ets.our club use unikon system i know that you can connect the bricorn to the unikon by a black lead but will all the data need to go through bricorn software or can it work through unikon. will i need to notify combine race marking station for combine races as i think they use unikon.

We use both in our club and to be honest I would sooner keep both systems separate,you will need to put all your information onto your speedy using the Bricon software after you can mark the birds etc.using the Unikon system with the lead that Bricon provides,most large organisations have the facilities to mark any system but it might be a good idea to check beforhand,with some you mark on your entry form what system you have.